6 Screenshots

About This File

WG Shake chug Halloween special.

GS X x 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest jarhead78

What a stunningly well produced vid by the effervescent, gorgeous  Shar! 😍

Shar looks film star beautiful throughout but from 7:50 onwards, we are treated to lots of footage of her from the side and the sheer size of her from that angle will blow you away! Her humongous belly sticks out way past her (also big) boobs and jiggles mesmerisingly as she relentlessly gulps down more WG shake, panting so sexily in between.

5 stars as always, the goddess always delivers! 

Response from the author:

Thankyouu ❤️

Link to review
Anthony033

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Shar is so hot just loving how that belly is growing 😍🔥

Thankyouu ❤️

Link to review
Craggers21

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

There are so many treats in this video! Shars looking super spookily cute, love the seductive erotica scenes, and when Shars on all fours like a super sexy Lioness stalking her

prey, which is you the viewer !!!

This is going to be essential Halloween viewing for me for years to come ! I hope i have some good nightmares tonight  😍

Thankyouu ❤️

Link to review
ronin76

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Seems Shar has gotten possessed by something that can only be satisfied with fattening weight gainer shakes. Must be a chubby chasing ghost 👻 

The only thing scary is how hot Shar is looking here with some amazing close-ups of her face and of course great shots of her overstuffed belly. Get this video now. I You won’t be disappointed by this treat.

Thankyouu ❤️

Link to review
Residentsteven

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Shar has literally been possessed, seriously when this vid started I wasn’t quite ready the music did scare me for a moment 😱 your editing is amazing as ever movie quality 👍🏻. Love the contacts you are wearing for this especially with the lighting give this set a very different feel love the messy chugging too your belly is so big already from your holiday this will definitely add even more pounds to it. Treat yourself this Halloween 👻 to shar’s latest vid.

Thankyouu ❤️

Link to review
mcdorbandt

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Happy Halloween 🎃 to us all. If your a fan of Shar this is a must buy... If your not a fan you will be & it’s still a must buy... One of the best videos on this site... Do yourself a favor & get it as soon as possible.

Love this review, thankyou ❤️

Link to review