8 Screenshots

About This File

Fast food delivery services are more than back in full swing and Kitty is getting far more than her fair share!

She starts with breakfast but realises that she is still hungry! So, naturally, second breakfast is swiftly ordered. After second breakfast? Lunch and then, well, I think you get the picture 😋

Delivery after delivery comes in as this Insatiable girl eats, eats and eats some more, piling those calories in.

Another greedy spectacle to be watched in this 45 minute clip of food, food and FOOD.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest davbec

I know this was filmed over a year ago, but this is one of the best videos out there imo.

Link to review
Dxdnose

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

It is incredible the way she eats in this video to see if the food frenzy is super sexy the way her mouth fills I love the way her makeup looks her moans the whole video is wonderful The best 40 minutes I have seen it is incredible how much he has gained weight but I think it is completely normal with the way he eats I love you Kitty you are my favorite model 👉👈

Link to review
1mini1

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Well here is the ever growing and gorgeous Kitty...😍😍! Sporting a very well catered for thick and widening belly girth. So hot...

Seated on KP's seen many times before gorging chair, you cannot help but notice how high KP is now sitting up and how extensive KP's belly protrudes onto her lap - Clearly a good indication of how much extra hard work and weight Kitty has been putting in and on recently... Just love the weight and pressure on KP's lingerie as she leans forward to reach and how her belly pushes over the top now more easily, again so, so hot...😍 

In this video we get to see how much KP can put away in a single day and its a lot. We all know that KP can certainly eat well and over recent years her capacity has increased to cater for her growing cravings.... Love the gentle moans and loving caresses that she gives to her belly as she lovingly packs down the calories throughout this monumental session. And by the end KP is so so stuffed that her belly protrudes further and is very hard to touch - The belly swelling leaves KP having to lean back to relieve some of the belly expansion pressure as she begins to relax and enter food coma heaven and lets her body convert the 1,000s of calories to newly made soft fat.

Epic video that sends the avid viewer into BBW loving heaven... 

Link to review
BLTs

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is Kitty exactly the way you want to see her! Moaning as she devours enough food to feed a single person for days. Using pizza as sandwich bread and dipping absolutley everything in gravy, a good portion of which dribbles down her chin. Shes so stuffed she can barley breath. Stretchmarks getting aggravated. This is not how you'd want to show her off to your grandmother which makes this the video to get!

Link to review
Guest BillyBat

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Kitty is a bottomless pit yet again, as she impregnates her doughy belly with massive quantities of fast food. the way in which she shoves food in to her mouth with gravy dripping down her chin with one hand, whilst holding and jiggling her beautiful plump stomach is just so sensual. 

Link to review
McLovinn

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

One word, Amazing! Shes so much fatter in every video. I love how fatter her upper body has gotten lately. Can’t to see how much fatter she becomes before the new year. But at the rate she’s going, it’s gonna be huge! 

4E278646-2EAF-4487-BF55-A7F222278240.jpeg

Link to review
Matty_

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Watch as the calorie counter multiplies, as Kitty relentlessly shoves huge mouthful after mouthful into her greedy mouth. Her voluptuous figure, blows up heavier and wider, as she continuously eats and eats and eats, throughout the day. Love the way you use your fat manicured fingers to force down those immense mouthfuls KP, it’s so sultry love. You’re getting so f#cking heavy 🤤😳

D16A0EFA-5BD0-461D-8065-BF2BCAB2B870.jpeg

63947FFD-CA8F-4F04-BFEF-2C89257675E1.jpeg

E8C189E8-3208-4A70-862A-9F712349938C.jpeg

7BB36902-E275-4348-A482-EEFA4A6226C5.jpeg

Link to review
GFM

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Amazing and unreal 😍 Loved every second of it. Your best video YET Kitty 🤤x

Link to review
Residentsteven

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Kitty just keeps getting bigger and with another lockdown starting in the UK, I don’t see this changing this must the longest insatiable in the series so far and it sees kitty at her greediest yet. This lady can eat and the calories just keep adding up, her belly is definitely a bottomless pit she eats so much fast food & takeaways in this one. Buy it now 5 stars, I would love to see a McDonald’s mukbang 3 some time but at this rate I think she is going to need a new car 😂.

Link to review
overkill

Wow, Kitty really can eat a lot. In this video she has outdone herself, which is no small feat. As always, Kitty looks fantastic and the shirt she's wearing is really cute. Contains loads of stuffing, amazing belly jiggle and hot fat talk. There is also a real time calorie counter to keep track of the amount consumed.

This is an absolutely mind blowing stuffing video. Come see how full Kitty gets by the end!

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

45 minutes of gluttonous bliss. That's what this clips is in it's purest form. I've always thought Kitty was the most sexy eater I've ever seen or heard. The way she quietly moans with her eyes closed, breathing heavily throughout - it's like she's in another world of gluttony when she eats! She eats about 5 meals in this clip and when i say 5, I mean 5 meals for a super FATTY! Not normal people portions. She is easily at her most massive here, seeing her belly literally draped out exactly like a large apron is MORE than a thing of beauty. She takes off her extremely tight and very cute shirt and ties her hair back, and at this point is when she just gets down to fattening business! In a couple more Insatiable episodes, that belly will be at her knees when she's sitting! She is truly an SSBBW now and she still has a little ways to go to 400 and beyond! Buy this clip and let's help her get there!! 

Link to review