8 Screenshots

About This File

Are you hungry for an extra helping of Niki ??
Lie down beneath me and watch as I oil my succulent ever growing body. Watching as the oil slowly drizzles all over my luscious body.
Kneel down and savor the sight of my full yet soft belly shining over you.
You'll helplessly drool as my tender flesh softens in your hands. 
Salivate with me as I shake and jiggle my voluptuous curves.
I definitely need your hands to rub, slide and satisfy my urges.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

🥰

Response from the author:

😘

Link to review
joebu8453

So what if this review is 2 years after the video, it has to be said: this video is hot! It is Curvage appropriate, in the best way possible (i.e. barely)! Wow!

Thank you so much for your review. I know I need to make more videos. 😘

Link to review

Watching Niki oiling this gorgeious fat body is a dream coming true!! These voluptious curves of this queen of curves in the bath coverd with oil wearing almost nothing is so incredibly hot, turning cold water into steam. I think I have to take a very cold shower for myself!!! 🥰😍Love

Haha aww thank you so much 😘

Link to review
SeamusIRL

There is no oil shortage here my friends !!!... but there certainly is a pleasant overabundance !!! ...(😜)

Our girl Niki empties a full bottle ALL over her scrumptious body as she seductively turns and squirms in a dazzling dance.

This is nonstop excitement for me !!!... I lick my chops for any oil play and I've never seen a more thrilling and arousing clip as this one !!! (🤪)

A very enticing soundtrack helps set a magnetic mood that seems to propel her higher.  A round and ravishing belly gets plenty of attention that you hope never ends. Her thin tiny bra and thong panty are soaked and stretched far and wide... (💦) ... adding to the tension. The low camera angle puts you on your knees to be swamped by her delicious domination... (😝)

If you get a rise (🦴) from an erotic display of a vigorous woman soaking, rubbing and stroking her voluptuous thick physique to a glistening glow... get this clip right now !!!... 💚

Thank you. I always enjoy reading your reviews. Much love. ❤️

Link to review
Guest Lovehugebellies

Always hungry for extra helpings of Niki.... ridiculously sexy angles, lucious curves glistening and bouncing... doesnr get any better than this

Aww thank you ❤️

Link to review
gavan21

good vid super hot 🔥

Thank you 🥰

Link to review