7 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Melted ice cream chug. Chugging. Dirty talk. Belly play. Intimacy chat. ~11.5 minutes

Casey was supposed to go to a Halloween party tonight, but her cream addiction got the best of her yet again. Silly Casey, it's not like they were going to let her into that party anywhere with her huge gargantuan gut hanging out of her costume like that. Bursting out of an XXL? What a fat ass. Casey melts down her favorite ice cream and makes 1600+ calories disappear in minutes. Her big belly gets so full and distended but she keeps going. She pulls that skin tight costume off to let her gut out, what a relief. Casey is looking her biggest ever in this clip. There's not other way to put it - she's freaking enormous. Bigger than ever. Her belly is a mountain of flab. Greedier than ever. Hungrier than ever. Pouring liquid calories down her throat like a delusional animal longing for food. Casey's so damn turned on. She pulls that belly out and starts to explore her sexy fat body. She wishes you were there, rubbing that full gut while she uses her greedy mouth on you. This clip is unbelievably erotic. Cream brings out the naughtiest side of Casey. 

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM! If you are having difficulty streaming the video, I highly suggest downloading it to your computer. 

----------------------------------------

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥Read my TRUE WG story HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ZAIZEK

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I've seen so so many videos in my years in the community but this one was the hottest of those thousands!! Your make up is so sexy, that little tigerthing was so sexy and my oh my, that dirty talk, that sexy greedy chugging is just the sexiest thing Ive seen! Get this clip guys! Casey did it again bigger hornier and hotter every single day!! Just outstanding, I'm so hard...

Link to review
jackal27

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow! So I don’t think I can Describe how happy I was to see this latest clip by Casey, but I’m sure going to try. So it’s starting to make sense why Casey is such a good gainer, because here she is chugging her entire ice cream container melted down. What’s makes this so hot is by doing this Casey has found yet another to consume the same amount of calories quicker which will also trick her belly into feeling less full long term, craving more food and drink soon, if not immediately. It clearly shows because Casey really is at her biggest in this clip. I couldn’t get over the visual girth that has clearly grown in such a short time. First off her belly looks even rounder and bloated, resting comfortably on her lap as it continues push further out. Next though I had to appreciate how much fuller Casey’s beautiful face is. She now has a fat roll of a double chin that can’t help but show off. The only way her neck and jawline seem to separate if is if she leans back while resting and raises her head all the way up while she rubs and slaps her gut, and the way she’s growing soon enough that won’t even hide it. Her swelling back fat and thighs developing more thick cellulite are also seen. I can’t wait to see how much more Casey grows throughout the rest of holiday season Into next year. Hope you buy and enjoy this clip as much as I did. 🤯😍🔥

Link to review
Guest Ljj

“More Cream, More!” Casey subdues herself with a crap ton of ice cream. She can a really get that slutty tiger suit off her big gut. On but when she does, the assets are flaunted as she moans drinking her cream. Tits bouncing, gut as big and bouncy as ever. Ugh no parties for old slutty Casey, gotta stay in with new fat Casey and eat and drink 

Link to review
godstone45

Wow, just wow. I think Casey grabbed the wrong outfit, she's dressed like a tiger, but she's gulping down melted ice-cream like a fat hog! No wonder she's getting so huge. You can really tell all that cream is going to her...everything. Her face? Fatter. Her belly? Fucking FATTER. This gain train doesn't seem to be slowing down anytime soon! Every time I purchase one of Caseys videos I am continually shocked at her changes. She looks like a completely different person to when she began! I can only imagine her transformation a year from now. Look out boys, she's gonna be MASSIVE..

Link to review
pgtip00

If you've wondered what it would be like to watch a feedee virtually make love to a tub of melted ice cream, this video is for you.  Casey is so damn sexy in this video.  So damn sexy.  The make up, the outfit, the sensual movements and the soft contented sighs as she chugs 1600 calories of cream and sugar.  If you love Casey - and what the hell are you doing here if you don't! - you'll love this.  Its really that simple!

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

No one! And I mean NO ONE can sex talk like my girl Casey! She is the queen of greed, the queen of cream, the Goddess of Sex! I could never say no to her! If she was asking for cream of any kind, I would give every single last drop to her of every kind! ;) She is unbelievably sexy in this clip - everything so tight, her belly so round, her perfect cheeks so round and soft! But those green eyes! I've never seen anything like them, so captivating, so wonderful! 🥰 I'm so in love, Casey! Let's keep you growing, my Feedee! 😍

Link to review