10.27.20 Weigh-In & Measurements + Video B/A

$9.99

(6 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Just me, a scale, and a measuring tape ❤️ First, I measure my body and then give you a recap of what grew. Next, I did a special picture-in-picture video comparison because this just might be the special 200 video 😈 Then I weigh myself--POV style. Lastly, enjoying the mirror behind me, I tell you what I think of my growing body.

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Billclitoris

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Excellent weighing, I loved the triple comparison with the mirror and the slim GGG, I just wish she wore the same lingerie from when she was skinny, but I think that's impossible. And the ending is better, with GGG speaking to the camera breaking the fourth wall.

Link to review
Guest jarhead78

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Insanely hot video, GGG is noticeably thicker, jigglier and wider here - she looks so content and sensually feminine with her added curves.

Just look at the size of her belly and boobs @6:56! - believe it or not, there’s a scale and feet below it somewhere! 😍

So chunky from the side now, what a BBW you now are GGG! ❤️

183EA8E0-68CF-46A4-9300-52B15B81BC76.jpeg

A89AA75E-362A-4496-A286-C3424FD063B0.jpeg

Response from the author:

Holy shit! Thank you for this awesome review! I just saw it!

Link to review
penguinatorxl7

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Another incredible weigh in, but I don't think anyone expects anything less from GGG at this point lol

She's worked hard and gotten incredible results!!

Thank you so much 🙂 means a lot coming from someone who’s been with me the whole time ❤️

Link to review
Conjohn92

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Outstanding as always. The angles with the mirror and before and after really show the viewer just how big of a fatass GGG has become. It's striking how noticeable of a difference there is in GGG's body that she presents at each and ever weigh in. Can't wait until she goes from just an obese girl to a severely obese girl.

What consistently gets me is GGG's ability to turn on both with her body and her words. It's like GGG grabbed my brain, sucked out my dirtiest horniest thoughts, and spoke them aloud to me. Simply the highest form of erotic content out there.

😈 I can read your filthy mind, dear 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘

Link to review
Alex7777

GGG is getting sooooooooooooooo FAT! Every weigh in seems to hit new heights or weights 😏! I can’t wait to see another 50 pounds down the fried fat chugging road! I think GGG is the hottest most desirable gainer of all time, this is a necessity to everyone’s curvage collection, it should be a shrine worth millions because nobody can compare to this. When GGG talks about becoming ssbbw I shuttered knowing how fat she will get! This video is a guaranteed orgasm without anything but the video. It’s video history of curvage! A sexy fat girl who was once skinny passes a point of no return, only to become the greatest bbw of all time!

Thank you ❤️ This is a really awesome review 

Link to review