Belly play & a Trip Down Memory Lane

$5.75

(5 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Dee drips oil all over and massages and plays with her belly ..she shows pictures of herself before the gain and during the gain. She talks about gains and her Halloween plan!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest brcyllr

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I liked this video, Dee!  It's kind of a lead-up to your upcoming weigh-in this Saturday (which I am really looking forward to!).  I loved seeing all the old pics of skinny Dee, even then your face was very beautiful, and you can tell that you have a well-defined body shape... you just needed to "fill it out" as you said.  I loved seeing you squeeze your belly during this video, it's made the transition from just "loose and flabby" to "thick and rubbery", so I can tell you've packed on some serious weight!  I love that you don't have a weight goal other than to keep gaining and gaining until your thighs are massive!  I love being on this journey with you, and I can't wait until you reach your ultimate goal, you're going to have "curvez 4 dayz" :)

Link to review