FATTY GETS STUCK - TINY BATHROOM AND MEASUREMENT IN SPANISH

$2.99

(3 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Text in English and Spanish/Texto en inglés y español:

My first video in Spanish! Many asked me to hear my voice in my native language, and I loved being able to feel even more spontaneous in my videos. You can see in this clip how much fun I have being a fat piggie.

When I first visited my friend's bathroom, I couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing: it was EXTREMELY tiny for me. I didn't even knew if I could go in sideways, and I began to realize that this is what I will end up feeling in the future in all the bathrooms when I start to get even bigger and massive. It was a claustrophobic circumstance but that made it even more exciting and hot.

I decided to shoot a video in a bikini trying to show you the situation, because I know you would enjoy it like me. I literally got stuck a couple of times, completely real, but I used baby oil before, knowing that that could happen. Then I measure the bathroom wall and the width of my hips to show why it is physically impossible for me to fit in there. Would you help me break free by pushing my sweaty fat Or would you use me while I'm stuck? Your decision… 

Mi primer vídeo en español! Muchos me pidieron escuchar mi voz en mi lengua habitual, y me encantó poder sentirme aún más espontánea en mis vídeos. Podéis ver en este clip lo bien que me lo paso siendo una cerdita gorda. 

Cuando visité por primera vez el baño de mi amiga no podía creer lo que estaban viendo mis ojos: era minúsculo. No sabía ni si podría entrar de lado, y empecé a darme cuenta de que esto es lo que acabaré sintiendo en el futuro en todos los baños cuando empiece a ponerme aún más enorme. Era una circunstancia claustrofóbica pero eso hacía que fuera aún más excitante y caliente. 

Decidí grabar un vídeo en bikini intentando mostrarte la situación, porque sé que la disfrutarás como yo. Literalmente me quedé atascada un par de veces, de forma completamente real, pero usé aceite de bebé antes s**ndo que eso podía pasar. Luego mido la pared del baño y la anchura de mis caderas para evidenciar el por qué es imposible físicamente que yo quepa ahí. ¿me ayudarías a liberarme empujando mi grasa sudorosa? ¿O me usarías mientras estuviera atascada? Es tu decisión...

Other Files from Amanda Rosie

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Haitani

Worth it just for the look of surprise when you first get caught between the sink and the wall 🤩

And it only gets better from there...

Link to review