5 Screenshots

About This File

Hi Guys 90s Belly Here!

My favorite time of the year is finally here, you guessed it HALLOWEEN!!!!!! The whole month of October I do absolutely nothing but sit on my bum, watch horror movies, and stuff my fat belly full of candy! Every year I seem to gain the most weight during the Halloween season. 🍬🍬🍬🍬

To celebrate I decided to dress up in a classic witch inspired costume and become the tubbiest Trick or Treater you have ever seen! I have my vintage 90s Trick or Treat bucket filled with my favorite candies and don't stop shoving chocolate into my mouth until my belly is big and round and full.  Of course I need to wash down all the chocolate with some ice cold whole milk straight from jug all to myself! I get so full I have to let my fat gut out of my brand new fishnet stockings.  I'm so full and uncomfortable that I have to coax my belly to let out a satisfying burp towards the end (I wish my belly wasn't so shy and could burp more). 

Happy Halloween everyone!

Other Files from 90sBelly

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.