3 Screenshots

About This File

PART 1 (of 2 parts) of my McDonald's STUFFING! 

15+ mins --> $4.99!

I was challenged by someone to see how much food I can stuff into my gluttonous mouth! 

Watch as I joyfully devour some of my favorite foods while sitting very TIGHTLY in my car while talking about how my roommates are sick of my FAT ASS! Parked in a parking lot with people around me I intently look around and giggle as people look over. 

Enjoy my fun fat talk about how I am a gluttonous pig, watch me stuff and appreciate my sexy belly rubs. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest riddick1964

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Again, Lauren takes a theme and knocks it out of the park. Not only does she seductively devour her giant meal, but she slowly reveals more and more of her tummy as she swells with each bite. The added twist of doing it in public with people walking around makes it even steamier. If you're into Lauren (and why wouldn't you be) and you like stuffing videos, this and part two are must have videos. She is so lovely and animated and her excitement over her growing curves will keep you coming back for more.

Link to review
AllContrast

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Better and better everytime! Cant wait to watch part 2!

Link to review
Guest Orzabal

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The lovely laurenlush once again outdoes herself, showcasing her fun personality, ample curves, beautiful face, and gluttonous appetite. 

As close to a must-buy as one can possibly get.

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

Hands down the biggest stuffing Lauren has ever done!!  Accepting what seems to be a nearly impossible challenge, you really will not believe how much Lauren is able to pack into that plump, porky gut of hers!!  And it turns out that even when stuffing herself senseless, Lauren is still as adorable a cutie pie as ever as she smiles, laughs, and shares goofy stories about her roommates while she stuffs her stunningly pretty face with burger after burger . . .

Link to review
Whatsup1234

There’s something super hot 🔥about a luscious woman stuffing her face in public crammed in her car 😍 This video gets hotter and hotter as Lauren blows up like a balloon 🎈 You can literally see her getting fatter throughout the video! Also, some great fat stories throughout the video!

Link to review