8 Screenshots

About This File

Kayla has been gaining so fast you can really see it in her face, body, belly, arms! 

Including so many new rolls and stretch marks!! 300 pounds couldnt look any better expecially when your gaining more then that. ! 

in this new fatty eats all day video you will see her go to taco bell and then eat two whole special sushi rolls all to herself!! She has no issues stuffing everysingle bite into her mouth unlike before in fact shes ready for more!!!

you dont wanna miss out on this tasty treat ! or should i say meal

Other Files from Kaybearcutie95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

HawkARC

Another fantastic video from Kayla. Great to see her progress on this site! Eager for more 😁

Link to review
Guest lovethefat

Kayla has grown to an impressive size. Can't wait to see what's in the future!

Link to review
m i k i

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Not only does Kayla have a really quite impressive stuffing session in her car, but she follows it up with a really sweet bit of fat chat, which is cute and sexy. The weigh in of course steals the show, but her laid back attitude really shows through this, as well has her amazingly expanding body. I'd love to see this attitude in role play later, because it really works well here. Her showcasing the various parts of her body changing, such as her new roll just to list one, is a really nice way to showcase a gain. Really enjoyable video, looking forward to more 

Link to review
8si

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Kayla is gaining fast! She has become accustomed to stuffing much more food, effortlessly now, impressive. No wonder she has become so round fast.  Not only is she becoming rounder and softer, but she is also getting better at acting. Her belly is growing a lot, hanging lower and becoming jigglier! Great jiggly belly, also when lifted. The rolls around her belly also have grown a lot. Her arm too looks soft and jiggly. And her face looks a lot rounder. So round and soft. Her breasts too look a lot bigger. Nice back rolls as well. She jiggles a lot from just moving. Her body is looks rounder and softer everywhere now as gained more weight, it is impressive. Very nice quality. Keep up the good work, hope her high quality content and being used to stuffing so much food continues.

Link to review
Davo les

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Kayla is such a cutie she never fails to impress always love how casual she just crams in the food so worth a watch, the 300 breakthrough is showing getting ball vibes now fantastic video 💕

Link to review
AllContrast

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Shes gotten so big! I cant believe she finally broke 300! Looking forward to hearing about her next goal! Her stuffings were sexy and shes exploding out of all of her clothes and squeezing into her chair. Love it

Link to review
Guest Akfire50

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Kayla has really learned how to stuff herself! She devours a huge amount of food burritos, a quesadilla, and two sushi rolls. 

She has definitely outdone herself this time. And there’s a weigh in afterwards. Great video! Can’t wait to see her get even bigger and fatter!

Link to review
Nasus96

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

What a milestone!

Contratulations Kayla!

In the video, you're fantastic and the changes are exceptional! Keep going! ❤️

Link to review