FAT BBW becomes burping & farting slob *Retirement Sale*

$3

(1 review)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Retirement Sale 
Originally $4.99 
Now $3.00

You're going to want to turn your sound up for this one!
It seems I've lost all sense of humility, and have fully descended into being a full-time slob, farting and burping up a storm. Things start innocently enough with some light burps, and I'll admit I'm slightly embarrassed at my unladylike behavior. But the gas building up in me just needs an escape! As things progress my burps get louder and deeper. My belly is so tight and the only thing that brings me some relief is burping. I finally drop the ladylike act and go, full-on fat girl, burping, and farting uncontrollably! I even let my belly out of my dress and give it lots of jiggling as I burp. Finally, the relief I needed. I guess I'm just a stereotypical fat girl now, massive belly out and all!
Clip Features: farting, burping, belly jiggling, overhead angles
Video is best watched with headphones to get the full burping and farting experience

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest PoachedParsley

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This was a delightful clip that encapsulated one of my favorite parts of BBWs. I love these sorts of outbursts because in a private setting it signifies someone's comfort level with you, to be able to just let loose and not worry. In a public setting its wonderful because it is showing comfort and confidence in oneself. As always Freya's voice and eyes are absolutely enchanting, while her body is mesmerizing. I do also enjoy the extra little efforts that go into small movements, such as adjusting position on a couch. Overall, this was a lovely video and well worth it. Thank you Freya!

Link to review