6 Screenshots

About This File

sat down and had myself some pasta. my favorite!! two whole pounds to be exact. i shovel that into my fat face and then i am full. i rub my belly and begin to relax. not much later my feeder brings over donuts.. i tell him there’s no way i could eat anymore. i beg and beg but he doesn’t listen, he shoves each donut down my throat and ignores me saying i can’t eat anymore. i’m so full that many times i gag and almost throw up while i’m eating. i could not believe i fit all of that in my belly. i kept it down though like a good pig. i finish with donuts all over me and feeling ready to explode

if you enjoy this video please leave me a review, or if you don’t! and let me know what to do to improve ❤️

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

HipsterFA

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Definitely my favorite video from my favorite girl! Rose, nobody does a sexier stuffing sesh. Hands down the best part is watching you struggle with every bite to eat all those donuts. I could not believe you ate so many after all that pasta! It was a huge turn on; but then again, watching a feedee girl overdo it on donuts or cake hits a sweet spot for me. I'd love to see you do more stuffing videos involving cake or donuts. Also I really like the way you pout and whine as your feeder keeps stuffing you. There is no better way to get a feeder riled up than to beg him not to make you eat another bite (at least thats the case for this feeder lol). As a piece of advice for you: Keep wearing or trying on that grey top as you gain, it'll really show off your sexy new pounds. In general I love the way you spill out of spaghetti string tops. Keep it up, I cant wait to see more from you! 

Response from the author:

thank you so much!!! 

i will definitely keep wearing the gray top 🐽😈

Link to review
Ry_411997

Definitely the top model when it comes to pushing the limits. No one else does it quite like you! Another amazing video, top notch quality. Your tits look amazing too! 😉

Link to review