7 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Role play. Dominant. Halloween costume. Kidnapped. Riding. Fat chat. Fat ass. Giant boobs.  ~9.5 minutes

It's Halloween and Casey has kidnapped you. A few years ago when she first started to pack on the pounds, she ran into you at the store and you very rudely fat shamed her. Casey is over 100lbs bigger now, but will never forget that day. Casey is keeping you trapped under her flab until you make her the fattest woman ever. You tease her at first, but then you realize how serious she is. What scares you most of all, however, is how good it actually feels to be crushed behind her enormous body. Casey tells you that it's your job from now on, day after day, to stuff her and feed her. You will have to rub her gut after stuffings, pleasure her whenever she demands, and do everything she asks to keep her comfortable as she grows. Little do you know, you're going to realize you actually LOVE fat girls. Most guys do. And don't worry baby, if you're a good trapped feeder Casey will reward you too. Enjoy many different angels of this enormous pig from the front, side, all fours, and an epic shot of her from behind where her ass looks bigger than EVER. This is your life now, so you better get used to it. 

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM! If you are having difficulty streaming the video, I highly suggest downloading it to your computer. 

----------------------------------------

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥Read my TRUE WG story HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Curvage Model
15 hours ago, Snalskjuts said:

I love when a feedee gets to be an the dominant side so this is just so hot! sexy lingerie and uncredibly hot makeup! 

I'll have to show this dom side of me off more for you ;) But I think we all know the try dom in my life is FOOD ;)

14 hours ago, fat fan said:

this doesn't sound like a punishment lol you look bigger than ever in this one! awesome!

Awwww thanks love! I have porked up quite a bit lately ;)

13 hours ago, Ljj said:

Ugh amazing hog 

I love being your hog

If I got kidnapped by you I pretty much would do whatever you say. Black lingerie really suits you better. I can imagine myself already under you, with your fat ass jiggling up and down on my cock. I just want you to lay on top of me as I wrap my arms around your fat body and grab your fat ass. I want to kiss you all over and just gobble you up!❤️😍🤤❤️

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, TheGoldenDun said:

If I got kidnapped by you I pretty much would do whatever you say. Black lingerie really suits you better. I can imagine myself already under you, with your fat ass jiggling up and down on my cock. I just want you to lay on top of me as I wrap my arms around your fat body and grab your fat ass. I want to kiss you all over and just gobble you up!❤️😍🤤❤️

Awww hehe thank you ❤️ I'd love to trap you under all this fat and squash you!

Guest Marshall7

Posted

@Curvage Casey! I forgot how absolutely erotic and hypnotizing this clip was! Those eyes, hair and body - I wouldn't want to be anywhere else other than being dominated underneath you! Ugggh, perhaps an updated dom clip should go on that long list of yours!!!! 😈

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.