4 Screenshots

About This File

My belly has gotten bigger! I sit down and show you with some belly play. Fat chat and belly button play also included. 

If you enjoyed this clip feel free to like, comment, rate, and review.

If you are having issues viewing this clip just message me!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Phat94

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Huge. Taytay is huge! She shows off her enormous bare belly with pride in this video.

I love seeing her talk about her gain so smugly and happily, looking very enticing in black lingerie. Plenty of good belly play in here too.

Well worth the price!

Link to review
STCChristopher

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This video TayTay shows off her body and talks about her body fat as far as what has grown. It feels too short. I wish the video was a bit longer. It is pretty good. I think it is worth buying even though it feels short. If you enjoy TayTay showing off her body and talking about it then you should enjoy this clip as well. 

Link to review
FAbulous

· Edited by FAbulous

“…She’s a brick house

She’s mighty mighty, just lettin’ it all hang out

Ah, she’s a brick house

I like ladies stacked and that’s a fact

ain’t holding nothin’ back

Ow, she’s a brick house

Well put together, everybody knows

This is how the story goes” - Commodores

The song seems relevant. Hope that’s okay.

Nice video; nice boobs; nice how their weight pulls the bra straps a little deeper in the cushioning fat on her ample shoulders. Lovely woman!

Is that a longboard on the back of the sofa? When I read in her profile that she likes longboarding, I thought she meant surfing! Skater girl?

Link to review