2 Liter Root Beer Soda Chug in Crop Top - Fat Talk, Huge Wet Burps, Jiggles

$9.99

(2 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Want to watch me stuff my fat gut with hot dogs and then stretch it to its capacity with frothy, thick root beer? I moan and groan while I rub my gut, burping up a huge storm. Multiple points throughout the video, I jiggle, shake and bounce up and down to let loose those huge, wet burps that were trapped in my tummy. I sound like a spoiled fat pig while I moan, belch loudly, and talk about how huge my belly is...

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Mc22ght

his is my review to you 

the root beer video

Perfect from start to end with not one single bad part. It has so many amazing attributes 

Opens with the Prettiest BBW with such a cute face with the most gorgeous double chin wearing black t shirt to small so fits like a crop top. NagitoKowaru’s fat belly perfectly rounded looking extra squishy resting on those wide plump thighs. Beautifully the belly and thighs  covering almost all the lingerie area. Show casing NagitoKowaru’s ravishingly  exquisite BBW figure.

there is so much  from 

belly play belly jiggles belly bounce 

Tight or small clothes 
Belly and thighs hiding lingerie/panties

fat round belly Squishy jiggly bloated tight
burping Bloating chugging 

talking

this is one of my favourites now.

its even better while also chugging root beer with head phones on while watching

Link to review
Guest Lamiecollins12

Amazing like always ❤❤❤😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰😘😘😘😘

Link to review