5 Screenshots

About This File

Newlyweds Kristoff and Princess Anna are on their honeymoon in the Enchanted Forest, and Kristoff has a surprise for her! Leaving her blindfolded on the bed, he goes to the kitchen to bring her a snack. Initially confused, he explains that with winter coming he's going to need her to gain some weight in order to keep him warm at night. She stuffs her belly full of pretzels, pierogis, charcuterie, and more. When he comes to check on her a while later, she's asleep with her belly out. 

0001-10845994659_20201006_183817_0000.png

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Wolfie6644

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Sometimes it's really great to just see people happy in this scene. I didn't feel like I was just watching a sultry clip, (although she looks goorgeous all dolled up like that...) but I felt I had an intimate window into the life of an actual, loving ** couple, which they are! This feels to me what their actual relationship would be like, moreso than some of her other RP scenarios (not knocking those, I love me some strange!). Plus there's that element of this kink that just enjoys and revels in female indulgence and satisfaction! A cute girl waking up Completely Satisfied, with a Fuuuulll belly, is the morning after -- "Was it good for you??" of the ** world. 

But as far as sexy goes, Gorgeous dress and outfit, hair, makeup, eyes,(ALWAYS HER EYES) all on point. CLEAVAGE! CLRAVAGE! Also, lots of belly rubbing, and just a great, overall slow sensual belly stuffing and BBW adoration clip. She just looks sooo satisfied at the end.

I know she's been down lately, here's hoping this sensual, glowing, curvy 10 out of 10 can be this satisfied and content in real life. This may be just a scene, but we love her here, in our own weird way. She's one of the most consummate artists here... and a DAMN sexpot at that.

Mwah!!

Link to review