*SALE* Outgrown - I'm too fat for my favorite dress

$2.69

(3 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Oh boy, look at how much my belly has grown!

Come join me as I try on my favorite blue dress for you. Watch me struggle, sweating and out of breath while trying to get my too tight dress over my fat arms, over my belly and past my but.

You can see my utter excitement when I see my now huge, round belly completely fill out and stretch my dress to its maximum capacity.

I check out my new fat and plump belly, show you my body from all angles and jiggle+bounce and rub my belly all throughout the clip. 

Other Files from PrincessJules

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

If you love watching fat girls light up from seeing how fat they've gotten, then this is the clip for you! The Princess has SUCH a beautiful smile and she shows us as she tries on a wonderful blue dress she loves....but has definitely outgrown. She finally gets it on after struggling for a little bit, but looks like a gorgeous stuffed sausage in it! She grabs and jiggles her huge belly, sucks in and out, showing us every curve her plump body has to offer! Her arms have gotten so fat, there's no telling if she will even be able to get the dress on next time! She just keeps expanding! Keep it up, Beautiful Jules!!! We will get you to 400 soon enough! 😍😈

Link to review

That dress is ready to burst! 

How sexy you are! 

Can I gain access to your profile? 

Response from the author:

Hehe thank you, Love 💕🥰

I was going to edit some things and no one was able to see my profile but it's back to normal now xx You should be able to go onto there now 😘

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘

Link to review