3 Screenshots

About This File

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest terranceandphillip

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

So this clip turned out to be quite a bit more than I was expecting.  I was like, ok, so the cutest girl in the universe is gonna eat a couple of cupcakes.  Cool, that should be fun.  And she did.  And it was.  But then she also did and said quite a few other things that were so freakin' outrageously HOT!!!  And thus it is revealed that the cupcake is the sexiest food ever made, at least so long as Lauren's got anything to do with it.  I know this is quite an old video by now, but it is still definitely worth a watch.

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

The Chubby, Thick, FAT Lauren (see what I did there ;)) is here to show us 2 ways to eat cupcakes: Slow & Sensual and Shove N' Giggle! Both being super HOTTT! As is everything about this clip. She gives us guys advice on how to get them chubbies in the mood! She tells us stories as only Lauren can tell them - giggly, cute and fun! This girl knows how to capture your attention in more ways than one! Her breasts are of course HUGE and she takes out her growing belly and also shows off those meaty thighs! But for me, it will always come back to that perfect gorgeous face - especially with frosting on it ;) As a bonus, she may or may not go down on her breast to suck the frosting off...you'll just have to buy and support her to find out! 😍🧁

Response from the author:

🙌🙌🙌🙌

You are so freaking amazing

Link to review
Guest bolditalics

So hot. 10/10

Response from the author:

😍😍😘😍😍😍

Link to review
Guest A Used Towel

👌This vid is super hot! You have to remake this!

Link to review
Whatsup1234

This was the first video I purchased and have been hooked ever since! Lauren pulls out her chub and lets it all hang out 😍 She also tells a fat story which is hilarious and sexy as hell! 

Link to review
Thor73

Another incredible video from the lovely Lauren. She creates the best content there is. From her beautiful plump body, to her stunningly gorgeous face, to her incredible personality, Lauren is the complete package and this video shows it. Another 10 out of 10!

Link to review
JohnSmith1810

I was so sure I was gonna make it through NNN. And then I stumblee upon this beautiful woman, and I had to cave. The first time I have ever bought anything from this site and I absolutely don't regret it, and neither will you. I don't want tk spoil too much, but I don't think I've ever been turned on this much by a cupcake. 

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

Our chubby queen graces us with the hottest mix of teasing and turbulence as she seductively licks the first cupcake, taking her time as she stares at the camera. Her hungry eyes command you to beg her to take the next nibble. The next cupcake disappears in a burst of ecstasy. Her round, gorgeous face radiates as she fills her mouth and giggles about growing bigger. Plump and proud, her tummy spreads across her ever widening hips and thighs. You can almost see her hourglass figure fill as she sizzles through the video. She shares delicious stories of her exploits as a chunky girl ranging from adorable to steamy. She offers sexy advice on pleasing a big girl and provides a showstopper of a demonstration. This is so much more than a stuffing video. It's a celebration of the chubby life and they don't come chubbier or more charming than Lauren. 

Link to review