Monica Omelette and Pancakes Stuffing

$7.99

(1 review)

9 Screenshots

About This File

Hello! To celebrate that I started modeling I wanted to make a Huge Stuffing, I am used to eat big ammounts of food, and you can see that on this video, I am eating a big bowl of Omelette, there are a lot of eggs on it that I don't remember exactly how many there are haha, also after that I ate a big tower of pancakes 😋, it was a hard challenge but nothing is impossible for me, you can see how big my belly expands at the end! 😍

2062243837_GIF24-10-20202-52-12.thumb.gif.3d3071d97eb940c6a207e215a2cba5f2.gif873463071_GIF24-10-20202-52-49.thumb.gif.7896be2614c128494fac62f7b5db96ce.gif

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

free20

· Edited by free20

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

I don't speak spanish, hope this review finds you will.  Monica you have a sexy body, face, and belly. The video is awsome, I give it a 10/10. The video is long which I like long videos. You ate a lot of food and your belly became really bloated and round which is sexy. Then you lift up your shirt and exposed your sexy belly through the the whole video which I like very much. Keep exposing your belly in your eating videos, wearing crop tops. Try not to gain weight beacuse your body is great the way it is. Hope you make more videos❤️💗❤️😍😍😍

Link to review