3 Screenshots

About This File

Today the boss looks so hot and delicious that is impossible that you can not resist to have fantasies with that fat belly.

Fat, round, heavy and sexy, that's how your boss is... she will slowly approach you to drink a huge bottle of beer and give you delicious burps while she seduces you with a fat talk and undresses for you. When you are horny, she will put her huge belly on your face.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

BaconPancacke

· Edited by BaconPancacke

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This is in my opinion the best video laura did yet, this is the kind of roll play that I love to see from her especially with the boss fantasy roleplay (I wish she would be more dominant if she ever revisits this idea). Totally worth the price for how sexy she was and how massive she got!

Link to review
D D

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Totally agree with @BaconPancacke here! Best video Laura ever did. She just got out of control, her body is so massive! When she climbs on the desk you can see her gut hanging so low and she also jiggles it. The idea is very hot and her outfit is on point. The cheeky ending is also a bonus. Worth it 100%!

Link to review
Guest Bruno49

It would be hard to get any work done with Laura walking around the office as your boss 😍 The fantasy roleplay with Laura acting as your boss would make any person melt. From the slow tease, beer drinking and burps makes Laura the sexiest of bosses. 🔥🔥 I might have to switch my career choice to I can work under her 😍 Must watch!

Link to review