Charlie Huge Pizza Stuffing

$6.99

(1 review)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Hello ! ❤️ In this video my friend Charlie is eating a whole pizza just for herself. You can see she is a bit slim, but as the stuffing progresses, her belly gets really hard and swollen. She is training to have more space to eat, because she really wants to be a BBW and a Curvage model, do you think she can be a great fat model like me ? Please tell me what you think doing a review and posting in this topic: 😘

Other Files from CharlieLatina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

free20

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I don't speak spanish, Hope this review finds you well. Hi Charlie, you have a gorgeous  body; you have pretty face, and a nice flat tummy. The video was amazing, you ate tons of food. The video was long which is great. I loved your sexy pink crop top, it looks great on your body. The only thing wanted more is to see more of your lower belly.The crop top was prefect, it was the shorts. The short cover most of your sexy tummy. Your sexy tummy was not as exposed, mybe have yorur shorts be all the way unbutton, so we can sexy bloated tummy. But great video, hope you make more videos,❤️😍🥰❤️

Response from the author:

I will tell Charlie all the good things you say of her 🥰

Link to review