6 Screenshots

About This File

Ms MacNCheese doesn't know how to twerk!  She's never had a booty big enough before.  With her newly acquired ASSets, she figures it's about time to learn.  After searching high and low for the perfect teaching tool - at last - a twerking basics video on YouTube to help her out!  She's got to start somewhere, watch as she has fun trying to keep up!  Lots of jiggles, shakes, squeezes and laughs - Enjoy! 

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Tastic1

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Twerk-a-licious definitions make them boys go loco. 

Once again Ms Mac produces another stellar video. She attempts to learn to move her newly expanded assets and gives us an amazing demonstration in the process.

The way her belly hangs between her thighs as we watch her booty bounce is mesmerising. 🤩

#teambooty

#tonsoffun

Response from the author:

They want my treasure, so they get their pleasures from my photo

Well, in this case, video. Lol!!

I really tried, I think I wasn't activating the right muscles!! Using my glutes too much to shake them perhaps. Not sure, but I gave it a go! So much of me in motion in this one, you might have even caught a glimpse of under boob as the top was too small! As usual....

Thank you for the purchase and review love!! ❤️ Xo Xo ❤️ 

Link to review
xxxdmcxxx

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This video is so much fun! Ms. MacNCheese gives twerking a try, and there is no shortage of jiggling, especially from her bigger, fatter booty. Her laugh is infectious, and there is also a good dose of underbelly and underboob while she is shaking her jiggly booty. Definitely a must watch for #teambooty supporters!

I wasn't lying when I said I don't know how! Lol I think this is THEEE most candid I've been on camera aside from POV. That cackle laugh?!?! Idk which was more embarrassing the twerk or the laugh!! Oh well, this is me, as I am. Thank you for supporting me from the very beginning!! Muah Xo Xo ❤️ 

Link to review
joebu8453

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Ms MacNCheese may be hopeless (her words!) but watching her try is hot as Hell!

Sadly, my skills have not improved any either! Still hopeless... Thanks for the review! ❤️

Link to review
Nickmpt

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

5 Stars 😍😍😍😍🔝🔝🔝

Sexy ass !!!! Sexy belly !!! So cute girl 😍😊😊

Lol!! Thank you for your kind words and review! 

Link to review