When A Fit Girl Grows

$14.99

(10 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

My, my.... what a difference between Mid-October and Early April. In this 30-minute feature, enjoy a three-way video comparison from the beginning of the year (125lbs), April (150?), and now (around 200!), in addition to multiple comparisons from my original gym clothes video in April. This clip includes up angle squats, jumping jacks, belly play, and stretching all presented as simultaneous side-by-side comparisons to when I was 50lbs lighter. To top it all off, I end this fun "work out" with a 3,000+ calorie "recovery" protein shake that includes whole milk, heavy cream, and protein powder. 

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

akula1369

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

The time spent editing this clip was worth it, but because this has got to be the best video GGG has ever made.  Her transformation from a slightly chubby girl to an enormous plumped up feedee is pretty clear in these comparison shots.  She is almost unrecognizable under all of the soft fat she has put on.

Link to review
Guest Zedd

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Standing next to herself, she looks transformed. Like she’s the fat sister of the person on the left. There’s never been such a thoroughly documented gain and it sets up hot comparisons. Lots to take in here that doesn’t come across in pictures alone.

Response from the author:

I love that my transformation and I are “lots to take in.”

Link to review
Guest Frenchcookie

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Sometimes you have ** fantasies like watching a thin girl exercising then trying to do the exact same gym routine with the same outfit once she got fat but you know that's only fantasies. Well guess what? GGG makes that fantasies come true!
It's so hot watching her trying to replicate her former self!

I love the fact that she's gotten so heavy that when she jumps you can see the frame of the image moving due to the vibration of the camera!

Oh, I love hearing I’m a fantasy come true 😍

Link to review
alten322

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

amazing video,  its hard to believe how great you look! beautiful as ever

😘

Link to review
markkuu

fr though this is still the best video GGG has ever made, hands down. and that's saying something. 

Link to review
Pummeluff90

I got this video as a gift and didn't even write a review yet.... Shame on me... 🙈 

It is an amazing video and you can really see the effort put into it. I can promise you it will leave you aroused and literally drooling. 🤤 The jiggle and struggle is such a sight to behold! 😍

Link to review

I agree with the reviews written previously for this video. If you see the preview images you can kind of guess what to expect because it provides a good idea for the long video. If you are into seeing visual results from gaining weight or tight clothes then you should enjoy this purchase. One thing not in this description is that when you make this purchase you are purchasing two videos rather than one long 30 minute video. I prefer purchasing  2 videos over 1 long video. In this purchase there is one  long video that is the length of 21:15 minutes. The long video is a comparison of previous videos and trying to replicate the video and try on of outfits. The second video is 8:22 in length where she is drinking heavy cream and getting a little messy with it is dripping on her body.  Both videos are well edited and put together to put comparison clips together while replicating the same movements from previous videos as best as possible unless the clothes don't fit because @goodgirlgrow outgrew them. I will say the best part of the video is probably the final few minutes of the long video because she shows off her muscles from various angles at 3 different phases from 2020. This was unique because it showed just how much weight @goodgirlgrow has put on and where that weight has been put on. As a warning or for those of you who care at all; in this video you will see brief segments where part of the boobs get uncovered as she is jumping up and down to get her outfits on and the bra's she is wearing are not able to contain them anymore from bouncing. There were parts where I would have liked to have heard what was said in the original video when no dialogue is said in the most recent update video just to hear what is being said and to be able to hear any dialogue over no dialogue at all. Now if you are after dialogue and fat chatting then you will get more in the heavy cream drinking video than the try on and comparison video. There is some fat chat in the long video but there is more in the shorter video. Both videos are great if you like body jiggling. In the end you should be satisfied by these videos. Now I am not sure if it is me but I think that as @goodgirlgrow has gained more weight her voice has gotten a slightly lower pitch or it may be how she is speaking or audio quality from the ambient background noises. To me she sounds a bit different now compared to a video where she was baking cookies back in June 2020. I am not sure if gaining weight would alter the tone of someones voice. 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘

Link to review
Conjohn92

If you want to see GGG's progression from skinny gym bunny to obese couch pig, this is the best video for that. The level of detail and effort put into the side by side comparisons are at a level that are unmatched in this community.

For anyone that loves body contrast, this may be one of the best videos created displaying that. Cannot wait to see GGG revisit this format down the road 😈

Couch pig ❤️🐷 thank you, again. 

Link to review
jojoabc123

· Edited by jojoabc123

There's something about watching a fit and lean girl fatten herself into a tubby out of shape bombshell. This here ladies and gentlemen is exhibit A. GGG provides a perfect example of what happens when a in shape athlete eats hr way out of her old gym clothes in less than a year. From hard body to jiggly uncontrollably. You can tell in the video, she is having a hard time keeping up with her old self just doing the stretches. 10/10 can't wait for another. And rest assured by looking at that belly you can tell where the proceeds are going.

Edit: Also, thanks GGG for the tip on how to get the reviews to work

It was hard to keep up. There are so many wonderful moments in the video where current me is puffing and straining, while old me it smiling and confident.

Link to review