10 Screenshots

About This File

I've gained a lot of weight this year thanks to quarantine and lockdown.

I'm home all day eating and snacking.

I definitely have some bad habits that you help me indulge in.

But now, sweetie, it seems like you're beginning to pick up some of my bad habits yourself!

You're getting softer and softer every single day.

It's so cute how you really thought you could stay active and fit while living with a fat, greedy piggy like me!

But you can't blame me for getting fatter, sweetie, oh no. 

You did this to yourself. 

I can't help it that you're so easily tempted!

Other Files from NikkiMaialina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Tendedsugar

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

WOOOOOW Nikki in her red lingerie is just so amazingly HOT! I can’t believe how fat she and I are getting, as she’s pointing out the habits that I’ve picked up from her🥵 I’m so ready to be her piggy, as long as she will be mine😍 she’s so enticing❤️

Response from the author:

Aw thank you so much! 😍

Link to review
Guest Lovehugebellies

Sexiest teasing ever, you will find it very easy to give in to what Nikki wants! 😍

Thank you for your review! 😍

Link to review
Guest PigInProgress2

🥰

Link to review
Guest joezy3100

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Great video and it sure spoke to me! As a former fit athlete that has let myself go by picking up bad eating habits this video was such a turn on! I can only hope one day I end up with someone as hot and fat as Nikki to encourage me! 

Thank you! Always fun to see someone go from fit to fat 😏😘

Link to review
slowburn

Nikki really knows how to make this sort of video. She's just the right combination of inviting and teasing.

Aww thank you so much! 😍

Link to review
Zardolnia

Definitely my favorite type of mutual gaining style, being a feeder and unintentionally piling on the weight. Well, I say unintentional, but it’s more obliviousness to the influence of someone who knows all about how to destroy a waistline... I mean, one look at how much softness spilling out of that lingerie should have told you that you were playing with fire, but it’s bit late to make that realization 😈.

Thank you! 😍🥵🔥

Link to review
fattony20

Nikki's feeder clips have been doing some damage to my waistline, her little mocking laugh and biting comments will get you eating more before you know it.  

Thank you so much! 😍

Link to review
Brian_

What can I say? This video is another incredible one from Nikki! She tells you all about how silly you were to think you could spend quarantine with her and not gain any weight. How she didn’t need to do anything but let nature do it’s thing. All while she’s spilling out of her amazing red lingerie! If you’re into mutual gaining or going from fit to fat this is definitely top tier!!

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate that! 🥰

Link to review