4 Screenshots

About This File

I literally can't stop thinking about stuffings... once the idea of devouring chicken wings came to my mind I knew I had to have them😈 I can assure you they were no match for my soft belly. My tummy was so insatiable I had to eat some pizza afterwards to fill it up. Watch as I gobble down the chicken wings, lick my fingers, rub my belly and ask for more. The tights I was wearing don't fit me too well anymore...I hear the stitching GROAN each time I put them on😉

I didn't know that I would feel this way... you all have unleashed my Food Monster inside and I do not know if I am going to be able to control myself anymore. Dare I say it...I am becoming addicted to stuffings 😍

Once again my lovelies, enjoy 💋🌹,

AGirlWhoLikesToEat

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Vulkan

This clip shows your true greed, I hope to see a remake soon with more wings, more pizza and maybe less clothes? ;) 

Response from the author:

YES! I am addicted to wild wing ❤️ I DEFINATELY need to do another oneeeeee 😆

Link to review
Kenzo998

A great clip again. You can tell your getting more at home on the site because you seemed to take more time to really caress just how fat you’ve gotten, like a formerly skinny girl mesmerised as it jiggles lethargically back into place. 

I’d love to see you incorporate more of the educational stuff you talked about into your stuffing vids, maybe breakdown the science behind your weight gain, or perhaps you attempt to come across more as a a lecturing teacher, oblivious to her appetite and sudden growth spurt. 

Hehehe thank you! I am definitely becoming more used to things!

I am excited for doing some teaching/stuffing videos :D so many things to talk about!

Link to review
Guest JollyGiant

If the description alone doesn’t pull you in, the content is absolutely worth checking out. You can already tell the difference in the lovely Girl from the very first stuffing video. Once again, an incredible value for the amount of content you receive in this clip. She’s only getting better and better with every clip created and I hope the Food Monster takes full control. 😈

Link to review
jorthegreat

What a beautiful woman! Thank you for sharing everything you have with us 😍

Hehehe you are so kind thank you😗! All of the support is thoroughly exciting! I am honestly enjoying all of this so much! There are a BUNCH of videos I want to make ❤️

Heart Flirting GIF by swerk

Link to review