Halloween krispy kreme Stuffing

$8

ย ย  (4 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Watch me stuff myself while my office chair squeaks below me from all my weight! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ย 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Guest Marshall7

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Summer is back with another classic greedy donut feeding and looking more massive than ever! She shoves down donut after donut as her giant growing double chin is on full display! She has always had a gorgeous face but the fat has just increased her beauty! She moans in pleasure throughout and pulls out her giant belly and plops it and jiggles it on her lap. She has the Queen belly if I've ever seen one and her arms have fattened up as well! Let's make this holiday food time one to remember for you, Summer, and get you even bigger by January!ย ๐Ÿ˜

Link to review
Typ

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Adorable model, just so inviting and sexy eating those sticky cakes. ๐Ÿ˜

Link to review
jdbobby

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Amazing!! You donโ€™t wanna miss this one, or anything by summer for that matter!! I highly recommend this vid! Ifย you love seeing a gorgeous bbw stuff her face as much as I do,ย this is the girl for you!!ย 

Link to review
FeedeeFan

Can't nit rate this less than 5 stars.ย 

Summer has such a cute accent and the moans when she's stuffing her face gives rise to a mighty boner.ย 

I like that she keeps her face mostly clean as well, as all those donuts will just help her on the way to 600lbs

Link to review