11 Screenshots

About This File

I found a ~tiny~ button up shirt that went to an old cosplay, while digging through a part of my closet I hadn't cleaned out in ages. I bought it loooong before I started to gain weight and it's a little bitty size medium, so of course I just had to try to pop it's buttons! I immediately start having issues when I begin trying the shirt on, my flappy arms and shoulders are too big and I feel like I might burst out if I move too quickly. After a LOT of struggling, I manage to get a few buttons in their holes, but just the smallest tug sends a button flying and creates a BIG rip right along my big belly. The rip creates a little slack and I'm able to get another button around my huge tits, but again, just the smallest amount of resistance creates another rip. At this point the shirt is already a goner, so I try my hardest to burst the rest of the buttons, jiggling and squeezing and struggling until I'm sweaty and out of breath; but all I manage to do is rip the shirt a little more. Like a true fatty, all this exertion has me tired (and hungry) so I just rip the shirt apart, sending the remaining buttons flying ~ includes: button popping/clothing destruction, a little weight gain talk/fat chat, lots of struggling and jiggling, over exertion/sweating/breathlessness

destroying shirt with my fat 1.gif

destroying shirt with my fat 2.gif

destroying shirt with my fat 3.gif

destroying shirt with my fat 4.gif

destroying shirt with my fat 5.gif

destroying shirt with my fat 6.gif

destroying shirt with my fat 7.gif

destroying shirt with my fat 8.gif

Other Files from Ero-hime

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.