11 Screenshots

About This File

I found a ~tiny~ button up shirt that went to an old cosplay, while digging through a part of my closet I hadn't cleaned out in ages. I bought it loooong before I started to gain weight and it's a little bitty size medium, so of course I just had to try to pop it's buttons! I immediately start having issues when I begin trying the shirt on, my flappy arms and shoulders are too big and I feel like I might burst out if I move too quickly. After a LOT of struggling, I manage to get a few buttons in their holes, but just the smallest tug sends a button flying and creates a BIG rip right along my big belly. The rip creates a little slack and I'm able to get another button around my huge tits, but again, just the smallest amount of resistance creates another rip. At this point the shirt is already a goner, so I try my hardest to burst the rest of the buttons, jiggling and squeezing and struggling until I'm sweaty and out of breath; but all I manage to do is rip the shirt a little more. Like a true fatty, all this exertion has me tired (and hungry) so I just rip the shirt apart, sending the remaining buttons flying ~ includes: button popping/clothing destruction, a little weight gain talk/fat chat, lots of struggling and jiggling, over exertion/sweating/breathlessness

destroying shirt with my fat 1.gif

destroying shirt with my fat 2.gif

destroying shirt with my fat 3.gif

destroying shirt with my fat 4.gif

destroying shirt with my fat 5.gif

destroying shirt with my fat 6.gif

destroying shirt with my fat 7.gif

destroying shirt with my fat 8.gif

Other Files from Ero-hime

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

I just bought this video on November 19th. I have been eying to purchase this clip for a little while. But what I don't understand is why this video has not been reviewed already. Just watching the first half of the video it is really well done and it ends in a unique way for the outfit. Usually it is the buttons ripping off. Not in this case. It is the outfit ripping before the buttons do. @Ero-hime is destroying this outfit as though she is She-Hulk. What I like about this video is how this outfit was buttoned up with the area by the boobs being the last button. I liked how it showed off her pink bra underneath. It really looked pretty the way she decided the order to button up her shirt. I like the combination of that teal aqua shirt paired up with the pink bra. If you are into tight clothes, shirts being destroyed, seeing the strength of body fat to clothes then this is a video I highly encourage anyone to purchase this video. It is really well done video with honest reactions. Going in I was not expecting the fabric to get out over the buttons. It is direct and too the point. 

Link to review