Huge Belly in an Old Cardigan

$3.49

(2 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

I decided to try on an old cardigan that used to fit me perfectly. For some reason though, the buttons seem to be straining ... Did I really get that much wider and rounder?

I sit down on the couch and talk about how hungry I am and how this big belly just wants to keep eating.

I fantasize about the fast food I'm about to order ... McDonalds or Burger King today? Fries? Ice cream? Why not all!? :D

I find this clip is cute and has good natural lighting that shows off my big brown belly 🥰

Hope you like ❤️

xoxo

Valerie

Other Files from ChubbyValerie

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jase

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The lighting and HD quality in this video made me felt like I can just reach out and touch your warm soft belly. One of my favorite vids from you. Want you to keep making more, I would really like to feed you beautiful, share info? 

Response from the author:

Thank youuuuu :D❤️

Link to review
Payton

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another fantastic video! Super cute indeed, you picked the perfect room to show off your growing gut, and the way you talk about all your fast food options is incredibe 😍 I love how at the end you just couldn't sit there and talk anymore you had to get all the fast food you were craving, the only way you were gonna get up lol😂

Response from the author:

Thank you 🥰 It was fun to make!!!

Link to review