2 Screenshots

About This File

Doing a honey body mask before my shower. Have to keep this big belly nice & supple. 

Watch this sticky mess I make on my boobs, belly & belly button. The honey's consistency makes some unique sounds as I play with my body for you.

Hope you enjoy this sweet sticky clip

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorin85

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I loved this! It's just really hot and really good fun! 

I loved the sounds (it has a sort ASMR quality too it, lol with the more honey that is applied 😂) , and the hand movements, and the gorgeous belly and belly button play. 

An Awesome idea, and an awesome video! 

My favourite Curvage creator with another great clip!

Thanks, Yen! 

Link to review
David8tor

This video was amazing from beginning to end! The honey made you belly and boobies shine! Makes me want to help clean you up! I would happily kiss and lick your belly to help with that, probably would taste good 😌! By the end of the video your body is not the only thing that is a sticky mess “🎈💥💦Oof 😵” Hope you do more like this one or like the other one wear you are in a black bra 😄

Link to review
Phat94

Fantastic video. Not only do you get to see her slather her belly in sticky honey, we even get to enjoy her greedily sucking it off of her fingers ocassionally. It all makes her look delightfully gluttonous, as well as making that belly very shiny and sexy. Her gut makes some fantastically lewd noises as she plays with it, too. Great stuff.

Link to review