7 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Fat shame. Fat chat. Stuffing. Greedy eating. Belly play. Intimate chat. ~12 minutes

Casey's size is drastically bigger in this new video. Her frame is dominated by her enormous belly. Casey sits down to tell you about a fantasy-come-true that happened to her recently. She was very publicly fat-shamed by a friend and it turned her on so much, that she had to rush home after to stuff herself and get off. Greedy fat Casey pigs out on her favorite treats while telling you all the details. She then goes on to share with you two other instances recently where her best girlfriends made comments about her recent spike in weight as well. Watch Casey's face fill with pure joy and pleasure as she takes you through these events. She's so proud. She's so satisfied. She's so HUNGRY. She can't wait to get bigger and for more. Casey is barely able to get a word out in between her greedy bites. She licks her fingers and slaps that heavy gut as she elaborates on all her recent comments and fat shames. She knows you are getting off to it, aren't you? You love hearing all about how people have noticed how fat you've made her. 

----------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day! 

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Curvage Model
On 10/21/2020 at 1:59 PM, MarshallT said:

You're so freaking adorable, Casey! 🥰 and way fatter now! ;)

And only getting FATTER ❤️ 

On 10/21/2020 at 9:55 PM, jackal27 said:

Casey really knows how to strut her fat belly and curves😍

Hehehe I'd say it's fair to say I'm a pro at it now ;)

17 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

Wow, what a set of stories :)  

Right?!? So hot to reflect on ;)

Guest Ovenfiller

Posted

If I would've to fat shame you, I'll make sure to stuff and feed you as I just pile on every little sexy feature of your body as a disgusting blob of fat. I'll start calling Piggy as I keep feeding and stuffing you with loads of food. As you get more and more food in that growing piggy gut of yours, I'll get harder and more turned on as I watch you struggle to put more food in. I'll eventually go and get some toys to really get you horny as I start to play your wet pussy. Might finish pounding you with my hard cock as I force you to finish the rest of the food or by having you chug down a nice milkshake through a funnel

• Curvage Model
On 10/25/2020 at 11:22 AM, Ovenfiller said:

If I would've to fat shame you, I'll make sure to stuff and feed you as I just pile on every little sexy feature of your body as a disgusting blob of fat. I'll start calling Piggy as I keep feeding and stuffing you with loads of food. As you get more and more food in that growing piggy gut of yours, I'll get harder and more turned on as I watch you struggle to put more food in. I'll eventually go and get some toys to really get you horny as I start to play your wet pussy. Might finish pounding you with my hard cock as I force you to finish the rest of the food or by having you chug down a nice milkshake through a funnel

Awwww thank you so much love. I LOVE your review and comment. I would love for you to fat shame me and tell me what a greedy fucking pig I am as you feed more and more calories down my greedy throat. Only fucked when I finish my food like the pig I am ;) 

Yet another amazing and incredibly hot video Casey. Hearing about your friends and family reacting and commenting about your weight and your reactions to them is so incredibly hot. If only they knew how their comments, which are meant to sham and guilt you to "turning your life around" and losing weight, really made you feel. How their comments just make you want stuff that fat face of yours even more and make that fat body of yours even rounder and jiggle and wobble even more. And to one day make them watch as you waddle your massive body into the room and see their shocked and speechless reactions to what you have become all the while not knowing how their comments unknowingly motivated you to become  this way. I can picture it now, and I can't wait for that day to come and to watch as you along the way as you stuff, binge and gorge your way to that reality and hear about their reactions to the massive barely mobile whale that you have become.😍

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.