16 Screenshots

About This File

You find Winnie pacing and worrying wonder what to do with no honey anywhere! “O what am I gonna do without any honey??” asks Winnie. Luckily Winnie has you for a friend! You tell Winnie about a secret snack spot filled with the most delicious of morsels, it’s just a little out of the way. You have to follow the rainbow path and through the small tunnel and then you’ll have found the spot with the most nom-y treats your eyes have ever seen! There does happen to be a small snag— the tunnel is so tight around that bears buns! Huffing and puffing but focused on snacks, PoohBear makes it in and is wide eyed with delight at the amount of treats in front of them! Seeing that many snacks has Winnie big eyed going from treat to treat until totally stuffed. Packing some snacks for the road winnie heads out just to get stuck again but this time worse. Way way worse. “Are you sure the tunnel didn’t shrink?” “Did it swell up?” “There's no way I got that big from eating!” wiggling and moving and pushing and trying their hardest winnie can’t budge and has to wait for more friends to come to the rescue while this hips are jammed between the walls. “O bother”

winnie the pooh friendship GIF by Disney

Other Files from Adora_Belly

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Scribester

So Winnie the Pooh was what got me into feederism so I was sooooooooooooooo happy when I found this video and a similar one by kitkatfeedee. This was great. Great costume, great acting, great setup and great ending. I would definitely buy another Pooh video so i hope you make more! My one criticism would be that I would've liked more eating. You were surrounded by all this food and you only really ate the fruit. But aside from that, amazing video, keep it up!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!! I was silly and ate breakfast before filming this. Next time I'll have to make sure more food is eaten🥰

Link to review