3 Screenshots

About This File

The OG Hooters vid 😘😍

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest terranceandphillip

Lauren in a Hooters costume?!?!  Definitely one of the hottest things you will ever see!!!  The Hooters in my area closed several years back - probably because Lauren didn't work there, and thus, there was no reason to go there. 

So apart from seeing the deliciously thick Lauren in her skin-tight work outfit, the other thing that makes this clip great are her hilarious stories.  The drama of the "Cookie Bandit" alone makes this video more than worth what you pay for it.  So freakin' funny!!!

After you watch this one, make sure you also get the other Hooters clip she made a number of months later.  The job has clearly been a good fit for her;  the uniform? . . . maybe a little less so 😉

Link to review
maf

Incredible video!

Amazing to see how much you’ve changed since you shot this video. One doesn't always realize exactly how much smaller you were back then. (Yet still gorgeous as ever!) Nice to see how you enjoy your food and so cool to hear some stories of the old days, the one with the fork was hilarious!! 😄😄

So, a really great vid and it is also a cool comparison to other more recent vids ☺️🤩

..and that hooooters outfit 😳🥵🔥

Link to review

I would’ve lost it if you were my server at Hooters and sat on my lap. Good lord that would be a dream come true.

Link to review

Wow my dream girl right there!! Definitely so dam amazing everything is exploding out of the outfit!! And her drinking that hazy ipa hot damn Definitely my girl my favorite kind of beer and girl!! Just think 350 how you would look in that hooter outfit fucking amazing!!! You can't be outdone baby

Link to review
Guest loverofchub27

Lauren never disappoints. Lauren shows her amazing curves in a tight hooters outfit. She eats on some chicken and talks about how it would be so great for hooters to have sexy thick babes like her. There are some other sexy surprises! You’d just have to watch and find out ;)

Link to review
Square

This is an absolutely amazing video! I love watching you move your body because you know how much we love to admire it and it is absolutely my favorite thing to listen to you reminisce about past acts of gluttony. You are so stunning and I absolutely would recommend this video to anyone looking for a gorgeous human to admire! I can't wait until I'm able to purchase more of your videos!

Link to review
Guest Bbwlover02

What a video! Over the last few months I came to the realisation that I have probably spent slightly too much of my hard earned cash on this website and I promised myself I wouldn’t spend anymore. However when I stumbled upon Lauren I knew that just one more wouldn’t hurt, and what a decision that was. This curvy goddess persuaded me to buy a few more clips already and I can assure her they won’t be the last lol. 
p.s Hooters need to employ some more girls like this, damn! 

Link to review
Softlover

Hottest Hooters waitress of all-time, hands down 😍. The way those tight shorts hug your big tummy, soft hips & gigantic ass is unreal! Combined with your huge breasts unable to be contained in the top & your stunning face, I’d be frequenting Hooters daily and dropping anything I could find in sight to watch you pick it up!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘

Link to review
Guest Bruno49

Great video, Hooters should definitely add women like you!! 😍 Was my first video purchase and am very happy with it! My new favorite Cookie thief!  

Link to review

Lauren, you are truly amazing! You're such a beautiful girl. Whoever you are in a relationship with is truly a lucky man 😍

Link to review
Whatsup1234

Loved it! That Hooters costume showed off every curve and roll 🎆The breasts were bulging out (I’m not even sure how Lauren got the top on lol) and those thunder thighs were jaw dropping 😍 Hooters should really think about reaching out to Lauren for a job, though she might eat most of the product 😂 Simply another perfect video 👏👏👏

Link to review
felixunger22

Lauren you are awesome! This was the first clip I’ve ever  purchased and it was worth every penny. 

Link to review
pplover

If my local hooters had girl even 1/3 as cute I'd be a regular! It was a great video. Some amazing curves on display and the stories were great. Buy and you won't be disappointed.

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

Another great two parter. The second video is definitely the sexier of the two, but they're both very enjoyable. I enjoy that she uses the word "plump" in the video, a personal favorite word.  Charming and full of mini role play moments, this is the best the Hooters costume has ever looked.

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

WOW! Lauren can't stop getting cuter and plumper! Seeing her deep throat a chicken tender was amazing and sexy AF! So much here to see! Her bending over and showing off dat ass and then swinging around with that beautiful face right in the camera....not to mention her giant breasts just popping out the whole time! She is also so much fun, loud and proud of being FAT! I love it! Love you, Lauren! Let's keep making you fatter! 😍

Link to review
ozymandias91

Fantastic clip! Lauren Lush is one of my favorite curvage models for sure and this clip is a great example why!

Link to review

I watched this several times since last night. I cant believe how well that fits you 😜 sexy and beautiful as always Lauren! Love all of the vids!

Link to review
BellyLover87

laurenlush is unbelievably sexy and beautiful in this video! With each new pound she gains the more beautiful and sexy she becomes. Definitely check this video out.

Link to review
Aholt

Loved every second of it! Those shorts looked magnificent on you.  Plus, the story about your buffet job had me laughing my ass off. 

Link to review