5 Screenshots

About This File

A brilliant thought popped into my head the other day, what if we kicked our gaining up a notch? What if we got even more gluttonous, what if we got even lazier, what if we became the worlds fattest couple?! In fact, I think it's the perfect goal for us, each of us racing further and further into obesity until we finally reach immobility! Just two fatties lovingly addicted to food and getting fatter together. We could give up all our limits and just descent into our truest desires. Now hurry up and help me finish these croissants and heavy cream (and leftovers), it's time to put in work to become the fattest couple ever! 
Clip Features: mutual gaining, fat chat, gaining goals, girlfriend gaining, snorting, roleplay, eating

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

mcdorbandt

Super sexy video... only thing is I prefer to stay 175lbs, but you look amazing...I wish you would do a stuffing with ice cream 🍨...

Link to review