7 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Funnel. Heavy cream. Pizza stuffing. Messy eating. Greed. Pig play. Dirty talk.  ~15 minutes

Casey's journey to becoming a pig continues. In Becoming A Pig 1, she showed you her messy side. In Becoming a Pig 2, she introduced you to her cream addiction. The fun continues and in this segment Casey shows you a farmhouse staple to breeding the fattest pigs - her funnel. Casey's been funneling lots of cream lately. She shares with you the first time she was ever hooked up to a funnel when she first started gaining... how erotic and addicting it was, how the sensation became like a drug to her. Casey funnels 2 pints of heavy cream for you. She then bends over onto all fours like a hog to let her gut expand. She pigs out on pizza, double fisting it at times. She knows what you're thinking - how could she possibly eat after all that cream? But she keeps going. Like pigs do. Casey stuffs herself while telling you how amazing it feels as her stomach expands. She inevitably gets wildly turned on, begging you to tell her she was a good piggy. Tell her, come on. Tell her what a good piggy she was. Please. She was a good piggy and drank all her cream. She ate all her pizza. Now it's time for the piggy to be rewarded, right? Casey looks noticeably more enormous in this clip. Pig training is working. Let's see how big we can get her before Becoming a Pig 4 comes out 😏

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guest Mauser1898

Posted

Such a good piggy 💕💕🐷!! Your udders are MASSIVE as well as that HUGE hanging gut. 

Fuckin hell Casey this was insane. You are literally so much fatter than the last video in this lingerie it’s mind blowing. Ugh 

• Curvage Model
22 hours ago, MarshallT said:

Opening 2 minutes.....already in Love! 🥰 so freaking hott!

Thank you babe! ❤️ 

22 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

Just listening to this beautiful hog telling us about her first time funnelling.  Just fucken' WOW!  So damn hot! 😍

Hehe it was honestly way hotter than I expected to explain that all to you ;)

3 hours ago, Mauser1898 said:

Such a good piggy 💕💕🐷!! Your udders are MASSIVE as well as that HUGE hanging gut. 

Hehehe those growing udders and heavy gut ;)

38 minutes ago, Ljj said:

Fuckin hell Casey this was insane. You are literally so much fatter than the last video in this lingerie it’s mind blowing. Ugh 

Thank you love! You guys are making me FAT ❤️ 

@MarshallT had a great idea about you waddling out of bed and into the kitchen and just going to town on everything you can get your hands on.  Just a massive fridge and pantry raid.

Another idea is laying a bunch of creamy cakes out in front of you, with you on all-fours, no hands, smashing the fuck out of them.

• Curvage Model
13 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

had a great idea about you waddling out of bed and into the kitchen and just going to town on everything you can get your hands on.  Just a massive fridge and pantry raid.

This is such a good idea. I'll have to see if I can get someone to come over and help me film that....bc it would just be way too good of a clip to self-film, i'd want to deliver the best quality possible for something that epic. I'll see what I can do ❤️ 

13 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

Another idea is laying a bunch of creamy cakes out in front of you, with you on all-fours, no hands, smashing the fuck out of them.

I have thought about this too. I think I may see if I can self-secure my hands behind my back and face face a cake on all fours. I self-tie myself up a lot but it's never tight enough to have the full effect. I'll play around with it this weekend during a few stuffings and see what I can come up with ;)

• Curvage Model
On 10/26/2020 at 8:29 PM, fat fan said:

this is the best!!!

Thank youuuu! ❤️ 

On 10/27/2020 at 11:15 PM, TheGoldenDun said:

You are just making me so aroused right now with your fat belly. And I just want to kiss your lovely lips and face and belly and everything!❤️😍❤️

Hehe thank you love ❤️ I love hearing how much you guys enjoy this pig body 

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Alright alright, who's ready for Pig 4?

I mean duh 

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.