7 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Funnel. Heavy cream. Pizza stuffing. Messy eating. Greed. Pig play. Dirty talk.  ~15 minutes

Casey's journey to becoming a pig continues. In Becoming A Pig 1, she showed you her messy side. In Becoming a Pig 2, she introduced you to her cream addiction. The fun continues and in this segment Casey shows you a farmhouse staple to breeding the fattest pigs - her funnel. Casey's been funneling lots of cream lately. She shares with you the first time she was ever hooked up to a funnel when she first started gaining... how erotic and addicting it was, how the sensation became like a drug to her. Casey funnels 2 pints of heavy cream for you. She then bends over onto all fours like a hog to let her gut expand. She pigs out on pizza, double fisting it at times. She knows what you're thinking - how could she possibly eat after all that cream? But she keeps going. Like pigs do. Casey stuffs herself while telling you how amazing it feels as her stomach expands. She inevitably gets wildly turned on, begging you to tell her she was a good piggy. Tell her, come on. Tell her what a good piggy she was. Please. She was a good piggy and drank all her cream. She ate all her pizza. Now it's time for the piggy to be rewarded, right? Casey looks noticeably more enormous in this clip. Pig training is working. Let's see how big we can get her before Becoming a Pig 4 comes out 😏

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS // If you enjoyed this video, a review/comment/reaction is always SO appreciated and they absolutely make my day!  

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support [HERE].

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

pgtip00

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

That wanting in her voice.  The soft sighs as the heavy cream gravity feeds its way down her throat.  The belly slapping.  The sheer speed at which 2 pints of heavy cream disappear.  The exquisite agony she portrays as she uncontrollably stuffs pizza afterwards.  This is piggy play at its ... well ... at its fucking hottest!  Casey is noticeably bigger in this than she was even in Pig 2.  She has hit the power curve in her weight gain.  Must be the funneling!  Those big fat titties fill the screen. That big belly dominates.  Those thunderously large thighs scream for you to get behind this piggy and ..... ugh, its almost too much!

Like those before it, Pig 3 is definite up-shift from Pig 2.  She is a good piggy.  She is a bigger, fatter piggy that she was before. No doubt she will be an even bigger & fatter piggy in Pig 4.  And no doubt, I'll be at the head of the queue to grab that one too!

Response from the author:

I can't explain how wet this review makes me. I was looking forward to reading yours! They're always my favorite ❤️ thank you so much for taking the time to celebrate my hard work and write this review. ❤️ 

Link to review
Guest Ljj

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

HOLY HOG. First of all, watch any Casey video and then show me a model who works harder. This woman is either literally always horny, or the greatest saleswoman ever. I’m gonna go with the former. Every video turns into a cum fest for her. Which is pretty unique. Also, go watch her latest video in this lingerie, Getting you off” and tell me she doesn’t look huge in this masterpiece compared to that one. The cream is gone so fast. And that stuff is no joke. Watch ANY other model try that and see how they do. Not as well as Casey I’ll guarantee that. She is a pig on the outside and the biggest nympho on the inside. Good lord is this a horny hog. Horny and Hungry, the best kind 

I knew you'd love this one ;) Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It means so much to me ;) SO happy you got off so hard to it ❤️ 

Link to review
jpark786

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

To be completely honest, all of your videos are amazing and I look forward to and wonder what your next amazing video will be about. But the videos I have been most looking forward to lately is the next installments of this insanely hot video series "Becoming a Pig." And boy does this new installment not disappoint. This is so insanely hot and turns me on so much!!! If anyone is reading this to decide whether or not to buy this video, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING READING THIS BUY THE VIDEO NOW IT IS SO HOT!!!! Not only is this video series and this video in particular insanely hot, but it is another great way for Casey to be really packing on the pounds. She has been talking about lately how when she was first starting out, she gained weight incredibly fast but after gaining 100lbs she felt like her gaining slowed down and was not gaining as much as before. But lately, her gaining has rocketed back up to where she was at the start of her gaining and is packing on the pounds like crazy. So as this video series continues, she is going to get way bigger each time and the videos are going to become more and more insanely hot then they already are. BUY THIS VIDEO NOW!!!!😍

Aw thank you so much!! ❤️ This review is amazing and I cannot express how thankful I am that you took the time to write it!! I get so turned on thinking about YOU so turned on seeing what you've done to me ;) thank you again!

Link to review
jackal27

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Casey’s pig qualities are becoming so impressive. Her funneling heavy cream and eating pizza on top of that, all while showing off how she is bursting out of lingerie that fit her just fine Not too long ago. Her belly is getting so big and round, it drives me crazy how sexy she will look in a year at the rate she’s going. 

Awww thank you so much love ❤️ I say it every time, but you know I always look forward to your reviews. So happy you enjoyed it 😘

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Casey is just a dream! Every time we see her she gets even BIGGER! Her beautiful body just keeps expanding with fat each time she does another feeding! This time she pulls out the good ol' trusty funnel and pours in the heavy cream! Then, after shaking and jiggling her huge jiggly body and talking in that sensual perfect soft voice, she begins piling pizza down that throat of hers! She moans with pleasure and continues shaking and jiggling....at this point no one could help but be turned on AF.....she continues talking about how fat she's getting and what a fat hog she's become! This is by far the biggest she's ever looked and in that tiny red outfit, her boobs are pouring out as is her belly! Casey, please just keep being you! Be the FATTY! ;)

Awwww i love this review so much!! Thank you love ❤️ I can't explain to you guys how much these mean to me bc I know it takes time. Thank you so much ❤️ 

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Words cannot express how Casey arouses you to feed her and pleasure her as she funnels down all that cream. She just begs you for more as she slaps and bounces that fat gut around. I just love hearing her voice and her whole fat round body, including her gorgeous face and smile, just sends you into a hypnotic state. Casey really is a piggy❤️😍❤️

Link to review
jacksprat

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Casey's Boobs have EXPLODED onto the scene with "Becoming a Pig 3: The Funnel" And Casey shows us just how she has done it. In this video Casey looks HUGE and she is THRILLED to show you all her lovely fats. But it is really her bosom in this lingerie that I could not keep my eyes off. It seems as though Casey is taking those pints of Heavy Cream and pouring them directly into her titties. The fat of her breasts is just spilling out all over in lovely round mouthwatering blobs. She is all too proud and happy to show you from different angles. And using the funnel allows her to pack all those extra fats into her body before her body even knows it is full. She is taking the fattest cream from cow's milk, made by nature to fatten up a calf and guzzling it lickety-split. She emphasizes her fat for the camera showing off like the fattest calf prancing around the barnyard. She uses to hose of her funnel to wrap around her belly and shake it - just for YOU. Because Casey KNOWS YOU love it. And then, just when she finishes up the last drop she shovels in three slices of pizza. BOOM BOOM BOOM and they're gone. For Casey the Pizza was merely a Flex of her appetite after the fattening cream. Then she Bounces her distended Belly which visibly gets her off to feel the weight of her gut bouncing on her pussy. No doubt Casey's washing her precious funnel while you are wiping up your cum. 

Link to review

Becoming a pig is the BEST series on here. And I mean the best. There are no better videos showcasing a gain and someone’s total metamorphosis into and devotion to their gain. It’s also the most literal title on here. Casey really is just becoming a pig!! She illustrated her messy side, her greed and addiction to cream and now here she highlights her love of being funnel fed. AND the total ease with which she can do it. Casey is wearing her sexy red lingerie. Only this time it’s so tight and small for her she’s actually be as well not wearing it. She is completely spilling out of it and showing off her gorgeous and perfect flab at every angle. Casey firstly details the first ever time she was attached to a funnel and had milkshakes poured down her gullet. She downs 2 pints of heavy cream (heavy cream) with ease and I’m sure it is the easiest thing in the world for our perfect piggy. She spends a lot of time on all fours (she really is turning into the perfect piggy!!) since she’s feeling so damn full. You could definitely mistake her for a real life pig at this point with her belly practically touching the ground, her mammoth ass and piggy thighs and her fat piggy tits swaying and dying to escape her lingerie. But despite telling us how full she is, she then shoves pizza down her mouth, practically in the one go(!), like she hasn’t eaten in days. Casey then gets very turned on which is incredibly hot and arousing. What a good piggy you are. One who deserves to be rewarded ;) 

Buy this clip now and all the other becoming a pig ones too!! Treat yourself. It is more than worth it ❤️❤️

Link to review
BiggusEggus

This video encapsulates why Casey is destined to get absolutely massive. It's so hot to see her inhale heavy cream through a funnel, moaning in delight as she guzzles it down and giving you a good look at her fat body spilling out of her lingerie. But of course, that isn't enough for a greedy, gluttonous hog like her. She gets on all fours and starts digging into some pizza, desperate to shove more and more down her throat. Her lack of self control is on full display, and it's so unbelievably hot to see Casey's love for stuffing her face and being a fatass take over. She finishes the video by letting her horniness take over, as she begs for you to feed her more and talks about how wet she is. The short riding POV is out of this world, and her all fours angle caps off one of my favorite videos from this goddess. Buy this video, you won't regret it.

Link to review
ZAIZEK

Casey really does the most erotic videos! the pigseries is getting sexier and sexier so for me this is the hottest one(for now) the lingerie is so freakin hot and letting those huge tits hang free is just so mesmerising and her gut bigger than ever just expanding and hangs lower and lower each day ❤️ I really love her eye shadow thats perect to her so so beauitful eyes when she stares into my soul begging for more food , 5/5 of course! get this clip If you haven't!! 

Link to review