Dee tries on small clothes again!

$7

(4 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Dee tries on some of her old clothing and THEY DO NOT FIT! She cannot believe how small some of them are as she models, turns, rubs her belly, and talks about her gains.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

distance23

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

The awesome thing about this video is knowing that Dee is packing on the pounds with a vengeance. She is certainly not a little lady and it shows throughout. I'd highly recommend this video and it looks like she reached her weight goal...but still wants to keep filling out

Link to review
Guest brcyllr

7 of 8 members found this review helpful 7 / 8 members

Fantastic video, Dee!!   I love your long black hair!  Your face looks so angelic with the extra softness and a cute double chin!  I love how you really are in awe of your growing body now, just saying "wow I look huge" over and over!  Your rounded curves in your boob and belly area look so feminine!  Like you said, your belly IS crazy.... crazy sexy!!  I love your yellow dress at the end, your butt looks so big in it!  And I love how you can clearly see the indent of your belly button.  Please do a weigh-in video, I would love to know just how much you weigh.  You're getting closer to your goal of having big wide hips and thick thighs!  But I also really really love your belly :)

Link to review