10 Screenshots

About This File

Growing up I was always super thin, my friends used to actually mock me for how skinny I was! I had the "perfect" tight little body, super flat stomach, no cellulite, the works; but I threw it all away to get FAT because it made me horny! Squeezed into a bra and pair of panties that fit 80lbs ago, I talk about how skinny I used to be (complete with photos) and how now I've hit the point of no return with my weight gain. I've completely RUINED my old tiny body and I'll NEVER be able to be that skinny ever again! Since I have no choice, I might as well enjoy myself and keep gaining right? I'll start right now with shoving a few donuts in my greedy mouth  ~ Includes: weight gain talk/fat chat, lots of light weight degradation/fat shaming, pictures from my skinny days superimposed over video, lots of jiggling and belly play, some light facestuffing and burps at the end

ruined my perfect body 1.gif

ruined my perfect body 2.gif

ruined my perfect body 3.gif

ruined my perfect body 4.gif

ruined my perfect body 5.gif

ruined my perfect body 6.gif

ruined my perfect body 7.gif

ruined my perfect body 8.gif

ruined my perfect body 9.gif

Other Files from Ero-hime

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Conjohn92

No one in the community is as tapped into the fat shaming aspect in their videos as much as Ero. Wonderful content

Link to review