8 Screenshots

About This File

Well, lately i have been gaining quite the amount of weight, and not only that, my body is changing so fast and growing so much that i have to had a check up on my health, luckily my health is ok and i am bigger than ever, however, can you believe that my doctor had the great idea of suggesting me, a weight loss surgery??? Gosh i was so mad at him over that, come check me out in this video, where i eat a bunch of chicken wings while I talk about how big i have been getting and how my doctor thought it would be ok to try to make me loose weight and what i told him after that.

This video, as always is subbed in english and it is over 15 minutes!!

Other Files from AnnaOli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest PoachedParsley

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

First and foremost, I'm happy to hear that Anna is perfectly healthy. It's so wonderful to see someone so fat and happy. This is an amazing video with so many great elements. Anna's incredibly soft, alluring body is a sight to see and combined with her inherently sultry voice to make a very pleasant viewing experience. There is a charming summary of every fantastic part of Anna's luscious body, a righteous defense of her lifestyle and an absolutely thorough demolishing of some wings as well. Some cute burps are in the mix as well and they are a welcome element. Any chance to see Anna's beautiful and rounded face is a blessing, but for the reasons above I absolutely recommend this video. Thank you for sharing your beauty with us, Anna!

Link to review