3 Screenshots

About This File

here i am trying on a bunch of different bikinis for you. some of them kinda fit me!!! and some of them.... not so much.

i show you all different angles and play with my fat in each bikini. i jiggle my belly, i show you my ass, and bounce my tits.

so my question is.... which bikini is your favorite?

p.s i did this video twice and for some reason the first time the whole thing didnt save to the camera (yes frustrating) but i LOVED that video so much more... so we added on what was saved of that video to this one ❤️ thats why youll see a bikini twice

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

maamae28

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

a video full of sexy curves!  Chunky_Rose has put on a lot of weight in recent months but where you can see it best is when she's wearing the now tight bikinis!  if you love cellulite and flab this is an unmissable video

Response from the author:

thank u so much 💕

Link to review
A Man is No One

IMO this is the perfect and sexy body

you looked good in all of them to me even the ones you couldn’t quite fit all the way. Definitely would like to see a bikini try on 2 even though this one is legendary 

Link to review