Fast Food Pizza | Stuffing

$6.99

(5 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: Stuffing • Fast Food • Pizza • Burgers • Funnel • Bloating • Burping • Belly Play • Fat Chat ~ 23 Minutes

•••••••••••••••••••••••

This pizza is topped with burgers and fries!

Whenever I get both hungry and horny I always dream up wildly unhealthy food to make and eat..

This time I decided to top an extra cheese pizza with McDonalds burgers and fries then devour the whole thing with my bulging gut on display!

Of course I have my couch funnel filled with soda to help me wash down all this salt and fat...

This was honestly a ton of food and I felt such an obese pig cramming it all down my throat 🤤

•••••••••••••••••••••••

Other Files from Mochii Babii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Henke

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

enjoyed it all. recommends🤩 this video senseless how much she eating all food

Link to review
bigboy1858

Love this video burgers and fries on top of pizza you can't get more fattening then that but I'm sure you will find a way to even top this the fatter you get.

Link to review
Guest brcyllr

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

What a creative idea, Mochii!!  Most feedees choose either fast food burgers or pizza for a meal, but you decided to combine them!  Your shoulders are looking so rounded and fat these days!  That little white top doesn't leave  much to the imagination, and I can picture you're becoming a round ball with little stubby legs :)  I love seeing you cram all that food into your huge gut, especially when you are getting full but say "i just gotta cram it all down!"... that's what a good feedee does!  And having the funnel full of 2L of pop, pretty soon you'll only be eating from tubes 24/7 as you expand, immobile, on the couch 😈.  You looked ready to pass out at the end... so sleep for now, while your feeder orders your next huge meal for when you wake up!

Link to review
mbauto

While not her best, this video is still a really great showing and definitely worth the money spent. 

She plows through a pizza topped with junk food, finishes the entire thing plus a funnel full of soda. The girl has done wonders over the last few months, and I'm excited to see what she brings to the table next.

Link to review