1 Screenshot

About This File

Hello Fellas! This is the comeback video you want! Why? Because it's got all the new details and all the new angles & curves on kitty. 

She starts off by showing off her new curvy body.. it's very clear that she's been putting on the pounds while she's been away...those size 16 jeans that fit her just perfectly a few months back? Those no longer fit! ..as you'll get to see her struggle to put them on. Then she strips down to her undies to reveal all her new stretch marks and curves. She brings the measuring tape out which reveals she's put on another crazy amount of inches! (Wait til you see how many inches her booty is now!) ...and for the grand finale? ..she gets on the scale...which reveals a new found weight ..she's officially the heaviest she's EVER been! She's beyond excited throughout the entire video! 🐷🎉🎊

Picture_20201016_202506912.thumb.jpg.3d43420b14529bcc7a713f20b04f6f8e.jpg

Picture_20201016_202224652.thumb.jpg.7e84b8fe9e9b087b2fef6a36d205b554.jpg

Other Files from HungrylilKitty

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Alexxx

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Kitty you re the best

Link to review
Guest vincentvangoat

What a comeback! Your ass and legs are ridiculously thick, a wonderful sight! Can't wait to see your face again 🙂

Response from the author:

Thank you so much, your wish is my command..a few stuffing video with my face in it will be posted tomorrow 🥰

Link to review
BellyFondler2

I am so happy you're back in the swing of things again. I just love how enthusiastic you are about your growing belly, booty, and thighs and how excited you get when you take your measurements. Your curves are to die for! This is certainly one of the three best vids you've shot so far. I hope to see more belly jiggle in the next one. All we need to figure out is how to get you longer arms for that "little issue" you mentioned 😉

Haha 😋 thank you so much! New video coming Sunday or Monday...my goal is to be posting a new video once a week 😁 every other week or 2 will be for measurements and then stuffing videos etc. 

Link to review
Maverick500

Our beautiful princess has come back to curvage bigger and more beautiful than ever 😍😍😍😍. She looks like she's been enjoying lots of good food and weight gain shakes and best believe we all know it's doing wonders for her very very beautiful body 😘🥰. I highly recommend this video it is absolutely amazing before watching this video I was very  curious on how much she weighs now and her measurements and it's well  worth the download .You must watch this and see how much she has grown and hopefully like myself you will be very proud of her on how she has been growing. She looks absolutely more and more beautiful with every pound she gains 😍😍😍

You're such a sweetheart, so glad you enjoyed my video 🥰

Link to review
nikeboy1169

HLK is and we've missed you.  Guys if you are a fan or not a fan and just love beautiful curvy women this is a MUST have.  Great body shots here and a proud lady showing us all that in her absence she's been busy!!!!  I mean wait till the end (if you even can) when she reveals the numbers from the scale. HOLY S*#T..  I cant even wait to see what happens next.  GET THIS IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!

You're so wonderful, this review made my day, thank you so much! 🥰

Link to review
vashthestampede18

Definitely loved the positivity in the video! I like that you showed what is happening to your body and you showed a side profile. I think that the video gave a great idea of what your measurements where at and the weight was perfect !! Next goal 250 which you are going to kill it. Again loved the video!! :D

Thank you so much! Cheers to 250! 🎉🎊

Link to review
Guest luvsbbws

· Edited by luvsbbws

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

So HLK has been busy while she was away! Everything is rounder and curvier. She is on her way to the goal of 250, now that she is the heaviest she has ever been. Take note that her belly now sticks out in front more than her breasts. That marvelous booty is developing into a shelf, the true sign of a BBW. The numbers are amazing for someone who is as short in stature as Kitty! She looks great and is continuing on her journey. I am glad that she is sharing it with us!! 🥰😘🤗💖

Link to review
Jt2412

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Welcome back! Great return video. So what happens if you hit 250lbs but the booty is only 50 something inches? 🤔

Hmm..I doubt that lol..if you've been following my measurements my booty has been the thing that's growing the most rapidly..and for it to not grow nearly at all is impossible lol..but I'll accept 55 inches..but keep in mind my booty is nearly 50 inches already 😁

Link to review
HawkARC

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Gotta love the commitment :) Looking forward to see how you progress, Dana!

Thank you so much! With the leg workouts and mass gainer it's helped my muscles build muscle..I've gotta keep eating or I lose it quick..this extra calorie diet PLUS the shakes have kept me where I want to be plus I'm averaging 2.5lbs a week! 😁💕

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

wow

Hehe thanks sweetie :P

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Hungrylilkitty is soooo beautiful and back to show us all her new weight and stretchmarks! She doesn't fit in those jeans any longer and her butt is even bigger and firmer! She is well on her way to her ultimate goal! Keep eating, Dana!!!! 😍

Thank you so much Marshall! What a wonderful rating..I've been working on my booty so it means a lot for you to notice..Yes it's grown a lot but it means a lot when someone actually notices 😁💕

Link to review