1 Screenshot

About This File

Hello Fellas! This is the comeback video you want! Why? Because it's got all the new details and all the new angles & curves on kitty. 

She starts off by showing off her new curvy body.. it's very clear that she's been putting on the pounds while she's been away...those size 16 jeans that fit her just perfectly a few months back? Those no longer fit! ..as you'll get to see her struggle to put them on. Then she strips down to her undies to reveal all her new stretch marks and curves. She brings the measuring tape out which reveals she's put on another crazy amount of inches! (Wait til you see how many inches her booty is now!) ...and for the grand finale? ..she gets on the scale...which reveals a new found weight ..she's officially the heaviest she's EVER been! She's beyond excited throughout the entire video! 🐷🎉🎊

Picture_20201016_202506912.thumb.jpg.3d43420b14529bcc7a713f20b04f6f8e.jpg

Picture_20201016_202224652.thumb.jpg.7e84b8fe9e9b087b2fef6a36d205b554.jpg

Other Files from HungrylilKitty

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

HLK is and we've missed you.  Guys if you are a fan or not a fan and just love beautiful curvy women this is a MUST have.  Great body shots here and a proud lady showing us all that in her absence she's been busy!!!!  I mean wait till the end (if you even can) when she reveals the numbers from the scale. HOLY S*#T..  I cant even wait to see what happens next.  GET THIS IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, bonedude52 said:

I love the new video but do you have a video or photos of you wearing those size 16 jeans from when they fit comfortably?

Yes, the pic is in my forum thread on curvage ..I'm at the super market ..I will have to look for the photo for you :) or scroll back to May/June & you'll find the pic :)

Guest littlemamasboy

Posted

Great vid! Next time can you show us your face and double chin though?? After all this weight you’ve piled on I’m sure not only me would love to see your rounding out face 💁🏻‍♂️

• Curvage Model
17 hours ago, littlemamasboy said:

Great vid! Next time can you show us your face and double chin though?? After all this weight you’ve piled on I’m sure not only me would love to see your rounding out face 💁🏻‍♂️

My makeup was lost..I had to order a bunch of new stuff..that's all coming this week..so yeah, my next video will have my face..

You don't really need makeup! 😍 But if it makes you more comfortable, then OK.

This video is perfect! The most beautiful woman in this site! C mon baby.. We want you huge 

On 10/18/2020 at 2:58 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

Yes, the pic is in my forum thread on curvage ..I'm at the super market ..I will have to look for the photo for you :) or scroll back to May/June & you'll find the pic :)

I found it, thank you. Wow! They hug your figure quite well. Were you about the same size nack then in May as you are now?

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, bonedude52 said:

I found it, thank you. Wow! They hug your figure quite well. Were you about the same size nack then in May as you are now?

No hun..back in may I was a size or 2 smaller than I am now..I was a aize 16 jean..now I've gotta go to an 18 

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, Alexxx said:

This video is perfect! The most beautiful woman in this site! C mon baby.. We want you huge 

Awwww, Alex you are just so sweet, thank you! 🥰

• Curvage Model
35 minutes ago, Jo77 said:

Hey hey! @HungrylilKitty Long time no talk, you look absolutely gorgeous 😊 How have you been?! That belly looks like it’s grown so much 

It sure has hehe ...new stuffing video coming soon! (Saturday morning)

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.