9 Screenshots

About This File

¿Can u help me daddy? | 2 Milanese sandwich vs 1 fat girl

¡The juiciest goddess of all arrived!

In this new clip, I bring you an angel who tries to exercise, but can't stand hunger and cooks 2 big sandwiches of milanese with fried egg and dressing for herself, of course accompanied with soda
Look how she swells, burps and enjoys her food.
She had to ask her feeder to help her with the second sandwich because she couldn't take it anymore
, but in the end she succeeds 🤩

20 minute video of pure pleasure, we enjoy together?

If you bought my new clip and enjoyed it, can you rate me? it would help me a lot😍

20201015_151305_HDR.jpg

Other Files from Juicyangel

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

N29W39

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wonderful sexy performance😍😍😍 It was exciting to see that you don't get a beautiful fat figure like that without a little forcing at the end of you meals! 

Response from the author:

A little help is never bad, right? thank you love 😍

Link to review
Simonthehamster

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is probably my favourite video from her so far, I love the angles of her belly and especially the end scene where we get to see a close up of her underbelly, she would be an amazing model to make giantess or vore content! Keep up the awesome work! :) 

Thanks  bb 😍

Link to review
bbwrgreat

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Your belly hang is so beautiful. Would love to see you play with it more. Also, I love the burps.

Thank you very much dear 🤩, I am just starting with all this, I hope to improve day by day and bring you incredible clips 🥰

Link to review
Guest davbec

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Me gusto mucho el video !!! Seria bueno que lo haceis mas seguido, me encanto muchisimo. 😊

Gracias amor! Me pone super contenta que te haya gustado 😍, recién comienzo en todo esto! y la verdad es que me encanta, tengo muchas cosas pensadas para grabar💕😊

Link to review
FatGurlLover

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I love this video 😍 You look huge! Love to see you eat that big sandwich, drink lots of soda and burp. Can't wait to see more! 

OMG 😭💖 Thank you love, i'm so excited about all this. I have great things planned (like me) haha

Link to review
SypressMoon

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Great at this for a newbie 🔥🔥🔥 content 

Thank you baby 😭, I hope to improve day by day💖

Link to review