5 Screenshots

About This File

I was just fired from play boy because I gained to much weight. They have all this delicious food at parties and don’t expect me to eat it? I love my growing body and just to spite them I want to grow even more.. 100 pounds, 200 pounds, 300 pounds. There is no limit to how much I want to gain. 

The first 4 minutes are me role playing the above. And the rest of the clip is me showing off the bunny suit and my fat body. I dance, bounce, jiggle my curves and walk up and down the stairs (just for science wanted to see what it looked like in this outfit) 

Other Files from Udderlyadorable

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

AllContrast

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Holy shit! Please please do more of these roleplay videos 🤤 you look absolutely amazing in that one piece and fishnets. This is a must buy and what she says and does throughout the video....wow😳😍

Link to review
joebu8453

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Enjoyed the role play - loved the showing off! The sound of her fingernails against the fishnets is a great touch. And the last 1:40 of the video? 😳😈👍

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘

Link to review
mishimo

I love this video, the rp is so hot! I definitely would love to see more of these. You are so gorgeous in that bunny suit 😍

Link to review
m i k i

Now this is how you do a role play video well. Udderlyadorable's attitude still shines though bright and clear here in this video, with a really nice cute attitude towards future gains and of course a really lovely embrace of the role of a more-than-pudgy playboy model. My personal favorite part was the first 4 minutes, with a lot of really lovely playful language and fat chat used, however her showcase of the outfit really is cute too in the second half.

My only personal request is that the first 4 minutes was longer! However the whole clip was wonderful, and I feel pretty comfortable gifting this as 5 stars. I will be watching Udderladorable's rise with great interest

Link to review
PineHills

It was an amazing video mashup the first have was my favorite because she sold the fat bunny girl story so well! Which made the second haft where she shows her belly in the fish net just bonus!

Link to review