Stuffing myself to the limit in jean shorts *Retirement Sale*

$4

(1 review)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Retirement Sale 
Originally $5.99 
Now $4.00

Yeehaw! It's time to saddle up for one huge stuffing. After a long day out in the sun, this cowgirl needs a massive meal to replenish her famished appetite. Growing girls need food! I decided to stuff myself with a hearty feast of fried chicken, ribs, mashed potatoes, fries, and plenty more. A greedy girl like me just can't stay away from such tasty meals, even if my jeans are bursting. My shorts just keep getting tighter and tighter with every bite, and I get more turned on the tighter they get. It all feels so good and fattening. I love eating and I love growing. After almost finishing my meal I decide it's time to really pig out and let my belly free. I unzip my shorts and let my belly out all while shoving my face full of ribs and being the messiest cowgirl around!
Clip Features: messy eating, stuffing, tight jeans, moaning, belly play, stuffing, burping, belly jiggle

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest genericuser

Don't miss this clip!

Response from the author:

Thanks babe! 

Link to review