1 Screenshot

About This File

Watch me play with my belly while wearing my tight jeans & bikini top that I'm busting out of. My pants are so snug on me they give me a big ol' muffin top. 

I angle you a below me & show you different angles of my belly bouncing & jiggling. I even pull out some oil for a bit of lubrication as I continue rubbing & slapping my belly. You even get to gaze into my deep belly button.

I hope you enjoy as much as I did

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorin85

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A new video from Yennifer is always quite the event!

Yen always delivers very high quality visual and audible content - all with the emphasis on her gorgeous big belly and her beautiful curves.

Her clips are always so enjoyable to watch.

This new video is incredible, and full of gorgeous, sexy, and naughty belly and body play fun!

It is her BEST video yet!

Hands down my favourite content creator on here!

Yennifer is the best at what she does.

So... do something fun for yourself this weekend, and show some love and support to Yennifer, by buying and watching this amazing new clip! And by checking out her wonderful other ones!  It's worth it!

5 stars.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!! ❤

Link to review
David8tor

My oh my this video was a marvelous towards the end! The angles were good, too bad you did not come a bit closer to look like you were towering over us! The oil was a nice touch! Watching you bounce is hypnotic and your boobies look huge from those angles 😄🎈🎈 Now I am definitely invested to buy your oil rubbing video finally 😁

Link to review