4 Screenshots

About This File

Lauren has OUTDONE IT! 

I take measurements of my thighs, arms, hips, waist, ass and breasts & I get on a scale with you watching the ENTIRE time. 

I'VE GAINED MORE WEIGHT SINCE OUR LAST WEIGH IN! FIND OUT HOW MUCH! 

😮😮😮😮😮

can you guess my weight?!

I also jump up and down and giggle and show off entirely too much skin while wearing my naughty school girl uniform! 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Once again the Queen of LUSH is back and she is treating us to her lovely measurements and new weight and wow does she not disappoint! This lady will not stop growing and her wonderful attitude can no more be contained than her big breasts! She is one of a kind and I'm so glad she seems to have so much fun on here too! Time to get new clothes and especially bras! ;) 

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Looking so hot. I appreciate the measures you took to show a honest weigh-in lol  😁

Link to review
ItossSauce33

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

another amazing video! can't wait to see more!

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

The first of now three vids in which the amazingly beautiful, sexy, and perky @LaurenLush treats us all to tour of her enchantingly curvy body's measurements.  If you've seen her most recent measurements clip from this spring, you'll recognize snippets of this clip in that one for a point of reference in comparison between then and now.  And yes, while today this video remains valuable for that purpose as somewhat of a historical archive and benchmark of this wonderful woman's progress, its true value is found in the undeniable fact that Lauren is an astounding lovely girl at any time, in any style, at any weight, and at any size!!

Response from the author:

❤️❤️❤️❤️

thank you!

Link to review

Lauren’s looking bigger and bigger by the week and it’s no surprise that she piled on some point😏 she carries the weight super well, as seen by her luscious belly boobs and butt🤤 I can’t wait for the size Lauren will get to

Link to review
Whatsup1234

Another great Lauren Lush video! The measurements and weigh-in really show you how plump Lauren’s gotten 😍 The mirror in the back adds an excellent touch 🔥🔥 and those breasts look so soft and squishy 🤗 Looking incredible as always! 

Link to review
tmbo80

I'm new to world of Lauren Lush and I must say that I loved this introduction to her! Lauren's fun personality coupled with her sexy, growing body makes for a killer combination. Can't wait to see more from her, especially as she packs on those sexy, jiggly pounds. Thanks Lauren!

Response from the author:

Awe thank you! 

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

Adorable, plump, witty, and sexy. Lauren has it all. This two part video is fantastic from start to finish.

Link to review