All I'm Good For Now

$9.99

(10 reviews)

10 Screenshots

About This File

This month has been quite educational.... I talk about what I've learned about my body after gaining 75lbs, and tell you how all I'm good for now is getting knocked up. I model a maternity dress for you, slip it off, and put on something a little more revealing to show you my fertile body. I shake my ass at you while pleading that I used to be able to do other things before I made myself like this. I end up begging you to... put my body to use.

**Back to 4K w this one, albeit compressed**

Other Files from goodgirlgrow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest ElevatorOperator

Wow... This video is the incarnation of my favorite fantasies all rolled into one, smoking hot package! 

If the following riles you up, then this is pretty much built just for you: your devoted, submissive feedee, once a sharper, tighter, thinner young woman, is now on her knees and begging for you to fill her with your hot load. Seeding her womb and being responsible for the changes forcibly taking hold of her body for the coming nine months. Now a dumbed down plaything and fattening food addict, all either of you have to do now is satisfy her cravings, watch her sit back on her growing thighs and wide ass, and see your personal, eager little incubator swell up, round out, and grow larger than she's ever been before. Eating for two, or maybe even three or four if you fucked her real good. By the time those first nine months are up, she'll impatiently go right back to whining and pleading for you to do it all over again. And again. And again. 

Your ultimate goal accomplished: your lover has gone from being your cute, subservient piggy to your breeding cow. 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘

Link to review
Jay Rock

Such a great video -- so sensual and yet depraved. Who can say no to you pleading like you're in heat to knock you up? 😍

Response from the author:

“Sensual yet depraved” that’s me 😘

Link to review
Guest jarhead78

GGG just keeps getting hotter with every new, naughty sexy decadent lb and this video shows that immensely! 
She has turned a corner now and looks every inch a proper “fat girl” now.

The way she talks, moves and jiggles herself in this vid is seriously sensual, arousing and exciting.  What an incredible journey - please support GGG and buy this clip! 🙌🏻

😈 I love that I am a fat girl now. Thank you!

Link to review
Alex7777

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This video turned me on soooo much, how badly I want to get you pregnant. What a ripe fat fertile goddess of obesity.

Ugh, this is so hot to read while ovulating 😍

Link to review
Guest Zedd

Handfuls of belly fat, boobs spilling out. When she turns around to unfasten her bra, deep rolls of back fat. Accelerates from a sweet talk to breathless pleading on the bed. Such a steamy fantasy!

🤗😘

Link to review
darkwarrior

Wow.  Just wow.  Sweetie you're amazing, so seductive.  Keep growing as long as you can, you're destined to be the ultimate feedee breeder.  Our good, obedient girl will be the best girl as she grows bigger and bigger.  I love the look in your eyes as you talk about getting knocked up and how you'll grow, I can tell you're imagining it yourself.  And that ending!  Did you have to change the bed?

Breedee 😉 that’s what I am. Growing to be bred. And surprisingly no, the sheets were spared 😅

Link to review
joebu8453

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This may be GGG’s hottest video yet, and that’s saying something! Buy this video!!

Thank you! 

Link to review
boss frond

What a string of videos by GGG, she just does not miss! If you're not buying her videos on sight at this point you are a fool and I simply cannot help you.

Damn! Thank you 🙂 that’s such a huge compliment. Glad you’ve been enjoying them! Trying to explore new things 😉

Link to review
Guest brcyllr

Wow, what a HOT video!!  And I know your videos will only get hotter as you continue to gain!  First of all, you are looking HUGE!  Especially your soft round thickening upper arms... delicious!   I loved hearing about your family asking concerned questions about your weight gain.  I loved hearing about how you prefer your big+soft body over your formerly small+tight body.  The way you fill out that maternity dress is heavenly... so many thick curves bulging out everywhere... you truly look like a fertility goddess!  Before you do get pregnant, I would love to see you gain so much weight that your belly does round out to a full 9-months-pregnant size (but remaining soft and jiggly) to really shock people!  But the way you beg and plead for a lover to knock you up at the end of the video is sooo sooo sexy, what man could resist you???  Are you taking applications??? 😍

😈 of course I am 

Link to review