8 Screenshots

About This File

In This Video: BBW. SSBBW. Feedee friends. Fat chat. Body exploration. Belly play. Girl on girl.  ~8 minutes

Casey and Luscious became friends online a long time ago, but finally met each other recently. Casey has always idolized Luscious's size and growth, but when she met her in person she was pleasantly shocked and turned on to see that Luscious was even bigger than she had imagined. The two warm up to each other in this video and get to know each other. They discuss their feedee interests and realize they have quite a bit in common. They both love being spoiled and enabled. They love desserts and sweets and indulge. They explore each other's bodies. Casey is just utterly mesmerized by Luscious, she doesn't even know how to handle it. Luscious plays with Casey's cute belly, which looks minuscule compared to her own enormous tummy. They jiggle each other and giggle with pleasure as they realize the fun that is in store for them as the night goes on. They talk about their turns on and end up getting SO hungry.... They get VERY comfortable with each other as we near the end of this clip. They decide maybe it's time to order some food (a foreshadow to the next upcoming video where the heat gets turned up a bit 😏). If you're looking for a cute naughty clip of two big hungry babes at a great price, this clip is for you. They are absolutely adorable together and mesmerized by each other's flabby bodies. 

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM! If you are having difficulty streaming the video, I highly suggest downloading it to your computer. 

----------------------------------------

💥Find more of my hot clips HERE 💥Chat with me HERE 💥Read my TRUE WG story HERE 💥

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Great video Casey. Always love seeing you get that stare whenever Luscious pulls out her gut 

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Ljj said:

Great video Casey. Always love seeing you get that stare whenever Luscious pulls out her gut 

I can't help but get turned on when I look at her because I feel like I'm staring at my future ;)

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, MarshallT said:

so much yes!

and so much more to cum ;) The next clip I'm uploading of her and I, just so you guys know, is by far the best one. But fair warning - it's super long! 

• Curvage Model
On 10/16/2020 at 5:59 AM, jackal27 said:

These two gorgeous models are a match made in fatty clip heaven 😍

Aw hehe thank you! I felt amazing beside her playing with her huge belly. I can't wait for you guys to see the next clip where we feed eachother and she ends up force feeding me (which was completely unplanned) 😅

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.